Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brooke said :
Linkify crashed on me like 5-6 times today and yesterday ):
Using Chrome and have these specs:
https://puu.sh/stuby.png

Help pls ):
It just crashed again

Hi Brooke,

this is not going to be easy but I'll do my best. I don't have a mac so trouble shooting is very hard for me.

What I suggest (assuming you haven't already done this) is removing RS Linkify from chrome. Then reinstalling again from the chrome app store.

Generally that's a last resort kind of thing I suggest as it means losing your settings and you have to configure everything again. But it is the best option I can come up with right now.

In the meantime I'll see what I can do from my end and update RS Linkify if I find something.

25-Nov-2016 07:11:19

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow some great pics there. I really love the first one and also the shots where you see inside the cockpit. Also, that place must be huge.

I can imagine you were in your element there :)

This is the first time I've seen a large album embedded since imgur dropped the legacy embed code. Seems to be working nicely :)

25-Nov-2016 19:56:55

Rowlii

Rowlii

Posts: 1,717 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not a huge fan of the new Imgur albums in all honesty but hey-ho, nothing any of us can do!

And yeah, the trip was great. Felt super nerdy but at the same time it was perfectly fine to be - a rare occurrence.

Something a friend and I were sad about is that out of the other 11 teams in the sport, only two others could provide a similar experience... One is super... Elitist (you have to buy their yearly membership, and then you are chosen to be able to buy tickets for a tour... If they feel like letting you), and the other is Italian... So not something we could do again.

Anyway, I'm rambling!
izi

25-Nov-2016 20:05:23

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Indecent said :
Brooke said :
Linkify crashed on me like 5-6 times today and yesterday ):
Using Chrome and have these specs:
https://puu.sh/stuby.png

Help pls ):
It just crashed again

Hi Brooke,

this is not going to be easy but I'll do my best. I don't have a mac so trouble shooting is very hard for me.

What I suggest (assuming you haven't already done this) is removing RS Linkify from chrome. Then reinstalling again from the chrome app store.

Generally that's a last resort kind of thing I suggest as it means losing your settings and you have to configure everything again. But it is the best option I can come up with right now.

In the meantime I'll see what I can do from my end and update RS Linkify if I find something.

I dont think it's Linkify anymore. All my Chrome add-ons are crashing lately. It's def Chrome itself, why? I dont know, might need to switch browsers because nothing is bloody working lol
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

27-Nov-2016 15:17:02

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brooke said :
I dont think it's Linkify anymore. All my Chrome add-ons are crashing lately. It's def Chrome itself, why? I dont know, might need to switch browsers because nothing is bloody working lol

Chrome is really finicky with me too for some reason, I don't know why. Maybe I need to update it? I don't think I have in a while.
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

27-Nov-2016 23:26:14 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2016 23:26:40 by Chee arra

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top