Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brooke said :
I dont think it's Linkify anymore. All my Chrome add-ons are crashing lately. It's def Chrome itself, why? I dont know, might need to switch browsers because nothing is bloody working lol

I'm sorry to hear you're having browser problems. Believe me I can sympathise, so annoying especially when things go from working to not working without explanation.

Thanks for me letting me know. Even though there may not be much (or anything) I can do to help. You have given me something to be aware of and a starting point so I can research some more.

Perhaps a clean install of chrome may help, might be worth a try. Other than that, I can't really offer any other things to try. What ever you choose to do, I hope you manage to get a browser that behaves nicely for you :)

Chee arra said :
Chrome is really finicky with me too for some reason, I don't know why. Maybe I need to update it? I don't think I have in a while.

Hiya Chee :)

The little top right button with the three dots --> Help --> About Google Chrome.

That will kick in the check for updates process for Chrome and update if needed :)

28-Nov-2016 00:26:55

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indy!! You just saved me a lot of typing. This was the second time I had to use "restore last post" .. Linkify is amazing. Thank you :)
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

28-Nov-2016 03:58:03

Rowlii

Rowlii

Posts: 1,717 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Indecent said :
It was developed out of pure frustration and has saved me from tearing my hair out more than once :)

Yup, now if only Jagex would introduce a fix for the second most annoying thing: The login loop.

Get idle logged
Log back in
-- Post on the same page you logged into
Indefinite login screen

I believe it's because when you log back in, it gives you a slightly different url? (although I can't recall what the difference is)

Really annoying but oh well..
izi

29-Nov-2016 12:50:17 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2016 12:50:53 by Rowlii

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I agree, the "Restore Last Post" feature comes to the rescue when you least expect it :)

He's the silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

http://i.imgur.com/IlyHz3Z.png

Rowlii said :
Yup, now if only Jagex would introduce a fix for the second most annoying thing: The login loop.

That's quite annoying and its been around for a while. I worked out how to reproduce the log in loop some time ago. I gave Mod Allstar step by step instructions on how to reproduce it and he said he'd pass it on to the back end guys to get fixed.

Thread was in websites and forums, but it has since died. But it's only been a little over a year so its a bit too soon to expect anything.

30-Nov-2016 00:46:51

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love that picture haha xD

edit:

The login loop was actually what prompted my needing the restore last post. I guess I didn't realize how long I was away from forums before I started typing. It was pretty frustrating.. in the back of my mind, I remembered the restore last post feature and it made my day
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

30-Nov-2016 06:49:10 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2016 06:53:55 by Body btw

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top