Forums

Morvran's Prefer/Block

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603

Vonte

Vonte

Posts: 6,361 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the people who don't prefer good task with high weights, why not? I would think that even though you get them frequent enough already, you would want a second roll at getting them in the case you didn't roll them at first. Is there something I'm missing here or is it just about personal preference when it comes to repeating task a lot? And surely if task like airuts have such a high weight, you wouldn't want other (mostly worse) task having a higher weighing, essentially lowering your chance to get airuts. Not talking only about them but yeah, I'm a little confused now.

Same thing applies to the person who mentioned not preferring task that you have the slayer helm for. If they're good task why wouldn't you want them even more or is it once again just for the sake of some variety?

21-Oct-2014 00:34:28

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bod said :
Why would you prefer abyssal demons and block nechryael even though they give roughly the same slayer experience per kill while the latter is much easier to kill.

It's completely valid point you have there. Nechryael can be unblocked. What else should take its place on block list?

21-Oct-2014 00:58:42

Vonte

Vonte

Posts: 6,361 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bod said :
Why would you prefer abyssal demons and block nechryael even though they give roughly the same slayer experience per kill while the latter is much easier to kill.

I have never liked nechs even though I've never given them a proper chance. Do you or anyone have an xp/hr on them that's actually been tested? Not sure I want to unblock them to test only to find out they weren't worth unblocking in the first place. Also I've recorded my own tasks and have abyssal demons down at 380k-odd xp/hr although its with mask which I don't know how much xp that adds. I'll have to remember to do my next one without it to get a rate but if nechs are similar I may try them out.

21-Oct-2014 01:09:50

wiccaphase85

wiccaphase85

Posts: 369 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shanks said :
Bod said :

Someone clearly doesn't burst Abby Demons.

dark light m8
melee xp m8
someone clearly doesn't know how to rs2k14

24-Oct-2014 12:40:17

Shanks

Shanks

Posts: 3,953 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wiccaphase85 said :
Shanks said :
Bod said :

Someone clearly doesn't burst Abby Demons.

dark light m8
melee xp m8
someone clearly doesn't know how to rs2k14

Someone clearly doesn't know what Airuts are.

24-Oct-2014 12:53:32

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top