Glacors
K'ril Tsutsaroth
Ice Strykewyrms
KK
Lava Strykewyrm
Nihil
Rune Dragons
Tormented Demons

This is pretty much everything about gp/h, tasks that aren't listed here just don't have any good loot or unique items.

I also gave every task (and all their styles) rough kill counts, so they could be working.

Now you can calculate raw gp/h based on your task list, which I feel is pretty accurate.

05-Aug-2015 06:06:47 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 06:08:20 by Lifer

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, we decided that the Avansies tasks and Greater Demon tasks should be completed at Kree'arra and K'ril bosses only, respectively to make calculations easier.

It's not worth doing regular avansies and greater demons anyway.

The same is said for black dragons, QBD is the only option.

Dagannoth now has an option for tribridding DKS with correct exp rates and also gp/h.

There's also an option for solo kalphite king :)

Pet hunters should love this.

05-Aug-2015 06:10:53 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 06:12:30 by Lifer

Llumys
Jul Member 2021

Llumys

Posts: 2,119 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Is this is now based on the best Slayer XP/hour because Melee Abyss is now viable?

Nope, it should still be based on combat efficiency. Slayer is very far from being a limiting factor considering its combat rates still rival or surpass Abyss combat rates.

Airut are still above the melee Abyss rates.

Dark beasts (cannon) are about equal to the ranged Abyss rates.

Glacor, Abyssal demons, Dark beasts (w/ or w/o cannon), Muspah, Waterfiends, and probably some other tasks are above the magic Abyss rates.

It's just a matter of finding which combination of five tasks is the new most efficient set-up.

05-Aug-2015 08:20:10 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 08:42:02 by Llumys

Renz
Mar Member 2010

Renz

Posts: 1,987 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Also, we decided that the Avansies tasks and Greater Demon tasks should be completed at Kree'arra and K'ril bosses only, respectively to make calculations easier.

It's not worth doing regular avansies and greater demons anyway.

The same is said for black dragons, QBD is the only option.

Dagannoth now has an option for tribridding DKS with correct exp rates and also gp/h.

There's also an option for solo kalphite king :)

Pet hunters should love this.

Ty, sir!

Btw, does anyone have an edimmu video? The internet really lacks stuff on edimmu...
Meow!

05-Aug-2015 08:47:16 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 09:09:33 by Renz

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Llumys said :
And in case this could help you, this is how I calculated GWD XP pre-Soul Stone update.

HTTP://i.imgur.com/fl7Nn7U.png

I usually go on the fact that only Kree'arra, not the guards, are killed. I think according to Wise Thoth, it's much more efficient to not kill guards (because you want to maximize the chances for effigy drops.)

Plus, you'd want more kree'arra kills to be added to the soulstone.

For k'ril, only K'ril should be killed, with some room for Tstanon Karlak to be killed.

I have the soulstone notes here:

For K'ril, killcount doesn't need to be worried about if you don't kill Tstanon Karlak - an average task of greater demons is 240, so this allows for 40 Tstanon Karlaks accidental kills.

40/200 = 1/5, hence 75 k'ril kills + 15 Tstanon Karlak kills /h, or 90 greater demon kills per hour. I should update the sheet to reflect this.

For Kree'arra:

Add 125 kree'arras if had to get kill count, add 165 kree'arras if killcount is skipped.

There is an initial cost for the first 34 tasks:

http://imgur.com/RWKd3H7.png

Notice that in task 35, it starts to loop back to task 3 - but the soul stone usage is different. (Green highlight in the "Add" column means the soulstone has been used hence adding 165 kree'arra kills.)

So starting at task 35, the first real cycle begins:

http://imgur.com/NWoSqDH.png

You can see task 67 loops again, and both task 35 and 67 has same soulstone usage :)

So this is a cycle of 32 tasks, the soul stone is used 25 times every 32 tasks.

25/32th of the time, killcount is skipped. This means you average killing 11.4 regular avansies per task for killcount.

05-Aug-2015 13:50:36 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 14:48:35 by Lifer

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top