Forums

Morvran's Prefer/Block

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Adamant dragons 225-230 kills p/h.

Done with bandos + drygores + titan + supreme + curses. Still need data on charms >_>

Now for rune dragons...

Edit: 32 addy dragons sample -> 21 crimsons, 3 blues (charms are dropped in 3, shoulda been 4!)

17-Jun-2015 03:00:06 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2015 03:23:11 by Lifer

Pryda
Mar Member 2014

Pryda

Posts: 782 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just did a task of 100 ganodermic beasts in 15 minutes, which would be 400 kills/hour, that's a bit more than the rate in the spreadsheet in the first post :P

Its not really the best task anyway, because its such a short task, and getting there takes a bit longer than other tasks
over here

17-Jun-2015 10:58:32

Yewnock
Feb Member 2021

Yewnock

Posts: 1,216 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just a quick update on the new dragons:
Original message details are unavailable.
Here's a summary of fixes I've made to adamant & rune dragons this week.

Hotfixes are already live in game. I'm hoping the pending fixes will be tested and ready for release on Monday, but if issues are found, some may be postponed, altered, or cancelled.

HOTFIXED
* Berserk damage is now only applied in the enraged phase, and the berserk damage cap has been halved - fixes the "Barry issue" (hotfixed on Tuesday morning)
* The entrance to the northern room in the adamant dragon dungeon now has an 80 Slayer requirement

PENDING
* For the purposes of tagging, rune dragons will be treated as a boss monster rather than a PvM mob. This means:
** Items will be dropped for the player that does the most damage, rather than the first person to tag the dragon.
** Rune dragons will no longer regenerate lifepoints out of combat.
** As a special exception, Tuska's Wrath WILL work on rune dragons.

* 10 extra rune dragons will be added to Mount Firewake.

* Rune dragons will no longer hunt players, like elite rune dragons. Adamant dragons will remain aggressive.

* Gravestones dropped on Mount Firewake will be moved to the World Gate.

* Rune dragon XP will be increased to be slightly above glacors.

* The Slayer kill targets for adamant dragons (from both Kuradal and Morvran) will be increased.

* Enhanced (blue) dragonfire from flying dragons will inflict fixed rather than random damage.

* Summoning charm drops to increase to 4 (same but no more than miths).

* Forcae's journal page, steadfast scale, glaiven wing-tip, ragefire gland, Kethsi ring and Kethsi outfit scroll drops will be listed in the adventurer's log.

* "I have killed x adamant/rune dragon" quickchat will be added.

18-Jun-2015 02:19:35

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Pryda said :
I just did a task of 100 ganodermic beasts in 15 minutes, which would be 400 kills/hour, that's a bit more than the rate in the spreadsheet in the first post :P

Its not really the best task anyway, because its such a short task, and getting there takes a bit longer than other tasks

What did you do? Cannon? Gear? Location? I.e. in the resource dungeon?

If it is really 400 per hour, then it'd be 226k slayer exp per hour and 400k+ magic exp p/h. Not good but it's up there.

18-Jun-2015 05:11:10 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2015 05:18:24 by Lifer

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

On this note, the spreadsheet has been updated with adamant and rune dragon weighting. The top 4 tasks still remain the best - they total to 50.41% of overall weightings. You need 48.4% or higher to break even :)

Also, thanks to AoDude for huge programming on the spreadsheet. You can now copy the spreadsheet and there'd be drop down arrows for every task with options to prefer, block, cancel, or unlist. Additionally, the xp per hour calculation is automated based on the prefer list!

18-Jun-2015 05:15:11

Pryda
Mar Member 2014

Pryda

Posts: 782 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Pryda said :

What did you do? Cannon? Gear? Location? I.e. in the resource dungeon?

If it is really 400 per hour, then it'd be 226k slayer exp per hour and 400k+ magic exp p/h. Not good but it's up there.

I did it in the dungeon with the agility shortcut, close to the place where you get down to the bottom floor theres 3 spawns + runts(same xp but bad drops).
I think its the same place as you used to cannon safespot them pre eoc, I'll try to take a screenshot when I'm able to.
For gear I used nox staff, virtus ovls and mage turmoil.
I also picked up drops so maybe it could be even faster, however while picking up drops I still had to wait for some spawns, which limits the kill rates.

The method also depends on the 3 spawns actually being there, so if they have walked away you have to find them or hop to another world.
over here

18-Jun-2015 10:54:55

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top