tired of these ignorant aholes

Quick find code: 259-260-642-65997292

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
Singularity said :
Just hop to a different world. You're much better off in most cases if you feel the person is being an "ahole".

If you can't hop due to the spot being heavily populated, then that explains the crashing behaviour. In that case, the spot becomes a competitive environment where one must compete for the spot and be able to hold it well - there's not much you can do about this. It's just how it is. There's nothing really wrong with this - what else do you expect to happen in a heavily-populated area? No one owns a spot and anyone can shift you out if they wanted.

Back in the early days of slayer people used to actually chat and be friendly. Now it is all about experience waste. Which is total garbage. It is a game and is supposed to be fun. Not to be aholes.
I agree... the whole "must play efficiently" mentality really annoys me.... some people take it so seriously, and I honestly have no idea how people find that fun with the constant clicking.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

14-Mar-2018 02:58:33

Bobhaz
Jun Member 2021

Bobhaz

Posts: 55,618 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
Singularity said :
Just hop to a different world. You're much better off in most cases if you feel the person is being an "ahole".

If you can't hop due to the spot being heavily populated, then that explains the crashing behaviour. In that case, the spot becomes a competitive environment where one must compete for the spot and be able to hold it well - there's not much you can do about this. It's just how it is. There's nothing really wrong with this - what else do you expect to happen in a heavily-populated area? No one owns a spot and anyone can shift you out if they wanted.

Back in the early days of slayer people used to actually chat and be friendly. Now it is all about experience waste. Which is total garbage. It is a game and is supposed to be fun. Not to be aholes.
IKR!! thats the whole game now pretty much :[ it sucks

14-Mar-2018 10:44:48

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,398 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
CaptKoloth said :

I agree... the whole "must play efficiently" mentality really annoys me.... some people take it so seriously, and I honestly have no idea how people find that fun with the constant clicking.

This. Absolutely.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

14-Mar-2018 15:29:02

Trevopada
Jan Member 2005

Trevopada

Posts: 17,686 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
The trouble is prestige ingame. Some players think you are not worthy of being in a certain area because you look shitty or because you don't have the right gear that creates the right output of damage (gear and weapons can be cosmetically altered while damage splats are obviously seen).

I have also witnessed players at boss masses that have shouted publically that those who do not own t92 weaponry should GTFO. Sadly.

The best course of action is to ignore those kids and switch servers.

Agreed, I just ignore this part of the community. You'll find it in any game, people that just feel special. Unfortunately, wealth (weather in-game or IRL), can have negative aspects to someone's personality.

Most people aren't like this, but it's best to avoid the bad apples and not let them get the attention they want.
Trevopada | |
Forum Help
|
Questcape Hall of Fame

14-Mar-2018 15:41:47

Craz
Dec Member 2020

Craz

Posts: 478 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
Singularity said :

Back then, you couldn't use every monster at a spot like you can with most mobs now. With newer slayer spots, you can notice that they can easily fit more than 1 person, such as lost grove, gemstone dragons, stalker creatures and elite mobs, although not true of Sophanem Dungeon but I have never had any issues there to be honest.

14-Mar-2018 16:59:21

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ELITE STACK said :
Isn't this how it always worked?

Nope. In fact you were lucky if you got 150k a day experience doing slayer with T75 weapons. Problem is that all these OP weapons and abilities make it so easy to kill most monsters and bosses.

14-Mar-2018 17:18:46

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
ELITE STACK said :
Isn't this how it always worked?

Nope. In fact you were lucky if you got 150k a day experience doing slayer with T75 weapons. Problem is that all these OP weapons and abilities make it so easy to kill most monsters and bosses.

+ augmentation ;)
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

14-Mar-2018 18:00:09

Quick find code: 259-260-642-65997292 Back to Top