Forums

353 players have 5.4bil exp

Quick find code: 259-260-614-66017650

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was it ever special after the first 2-3 people got it?

I don't think it's special considering Jagex is constantly pushing end game content on us, and forcing the mentality of most efficient methods on people. Virtual levels and the 120 capes were a mistake ever implementing them...
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

06-Jun-2018 00:01:53

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :

I don't think it's special considering Jagex is constantly pushing end game content on us, and forcing the mentality of most efficient methods on people. Virtual levels and the 120 capes were a mistake ever implementing them...

Actually after Le Me spent 30bil to get 200mil Invention it lost any importance.

06-Jun-2018 00:02:48

RunezScape
Sep Member 2012

RunezScape

Posts: 1,642 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :

Pretty much.

Maxing out and tons of exp stopped being special after the mentality changed and that was yearssss ago.

And became even less so when the content started matching the mentality (one of the reasons I stopped playing tbh.) Too much exp given out, too much afk etc. End game has been made EXTREMELY feasible. Every bit of challenge has been removed in favor of keeping players sedated and creating goals.

06-Jun-2018 06:46:58

Bentoki
Jan Member 2023

Bentoki

Posts: 846 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't even think that it's a worthwhile goal imo lol, you have to do lots of content and get no xp, quest rewards that offer new training methods are just kinda a bit meh and it completely takes the fun from the game imo.

06-Jun-2018 07:45:15

Quick find code: 259-260-614-66017650 Back to Top