Quick find code: 259-260-614-66017650

Spady
Aug Member 2013

Spady

Posts: 5,722 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bentoki said :
SoF devalued any non ironman experience based achievement

This, and bonds. Bonds are worse imo.

But even ironmen suffer from extremely fast/afkable skilling methods. Gone are the days of 25k-50k/hr slayer and rc xp rates. Gone are the days of of the fastest skill methods were 100k xp/hr. A 200m skill ten years ago is more impressive than an ironman 200m now.

09-Jun-2018 04:31:41

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spady said :
Bentoki said :
SoF devalued any non ironman experience based achievement

This, and bonds. Bonds are worse imo.

But even ironmen suffer from extremely fast/afkable skilling methods. Gone are the days of 25k-50k/hr slayer and rc xp rates. Gone are the days of of the fastest skill methods were 100k xp/hr. A 200m skill ten years ago is more impressive than an ironman 200m now.

Actually back in 2008 there were several skills that didn't even have anybody even close to 200mil exp. In fact, to have 1bil total experience was very rare. But the average player did not care about experience as much, in those days. They just trained to keep up with material.

09-Jun-2018 10:51:24

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was just looking at this the other day.. So crazy.

Meanwhile, we had RSC who has never seen a legitimate maxer after 17 years. Compared to nowadays where so many are not only maxed, but max xp. What a difference.

To be honest, I miss a bit of a challenge.
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

10-Jun-2018 18:12:57

Bentoki
Jan Member 2023

Bentoki

Posts: 846 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
Was just looking at this the other day.. So crazy.

Meanwhile, we had RSC who has never seen a legitimate maxer after 17 years. Compared to nowadays where so many are not only maxed, but max xp. What a difference.

To be honest, I miss a bit of a challenge.

You could always jump on osrs

12-Jun-2018 09:01:20

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
HomeScape said :
CaptKoloth said :
5.4bil exp just means you have no life. Because it was either bout NTX or afk.

9.3k forum posts claiming other people have no life

Their life revolves around the internet. If they had a rl they would not have time to play much.
Tbh... it's not that hard to get high XP while focusing on irl. Most of my 3.5B XP has been from afking things while doing uni study, etc. May not be the most efficient methods or anything, but I don't care at all. Still ended up at the same place as others, while keeping my focus on irl.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

12-Jun-2018 16:22:52

Quick find code: 259-260-614-66017650 Back to Top