Forums

353 players have 5.4bil exp

Quick find code: 259-260-614-66017650

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Invention said :
wat do u mean lol - elite slayer i feel was a relatively bad update besides the level cap, i didnt mind the 120 cap but the monsters and content was sub par imo, tis why i dont do it or aprtake other then my own slayer dg.

elite dgs seem pretty cool along with e rewards u will be able to get.

another overal issue imo is mechanics, mechanics for everything being released as far as combat and i know i might be in the majority with this opinion but i ejoy gwd1 still even if u think its not worth it. vindicta is the only gwd2 boss i like and after i 5.4 i will still slay/reaper/camp things such as abyssal demons.

I am actually looking forward to Elite Dung. Finally will be getting an armor set. Wish it was something you could just buy with tokens though. Believe it is modified existing armor. Like what was done with Zammy spear and the necklaces. I do not plan to get 5.4bil total exp or re-acquire comp. But will get 120 in any skill that is extended. May get a few more 200mil skills probably through getting 120 Slayer. Do love the new emote.

19-Jun-2018 15:59:39

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yea elite dgs seem cool and the t92 power gear will be cool even tho it requires t90 power to create which i get , gotta keep that stuff worth it.

and it all comes down to different strokes for different folks basically. i have a ton planned for after 5.4b with slight modifications here and there to enable me to keep enjoying a game i spent a ton of my time on, by my own choice, no one forced me to play ad such.

wish u best of luck with everything captkoloth and anyone els reading this with thier endeavors ont he game and irl.
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

19-Jun-2018 19:04:58

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
UtaChao said :
Back when Suomi tried his hardest not to max xp it was a fun goal to watch players like my self would never get there. Past the first page it's not even something I notice anymore. Bonus xp killed all xp related milestones.

Remember when Suomi got messed up when he passed 3bil total experience? They had to fix some code to fix his account. Actually by Suomi things with experience were already getting stupid. Remember comp was already out and things like Runespan were already out. Heck, I got from 91 to 99 rc in 3 days and was actually having fun when it got released. Not to mention SOF was out too.

Yeah he lost his rank suddenly haha. Ivy was the beginning of easyscape, span made it a snowball. Now there's s stones, priff waterfall and you could even count prif agil. Tbh that entire city was created to provide 99-120+ access for the 'elite' amongst the players.

Ultimately though, p2w was the real killer. This is why it makes me rage when they pander to whingers, comp was supposed to be a grind, something you couldn't buy or cheat for. With all the downgrades, grace periods and the like, is comp even a worthwile goal anymore?
Ironman: Autark

21-Jun-2018 20:04:23

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Yeah he lost his rank suddenly haha. Ivy was the beginning of easyscape, span made it a snowball. Now there's s stones, priff waterfall and you could even count prif agil. Tbh that entire city was created to provide 99-120+ access for the 'elite' amongst the players.

Ultimately though, p2w was the real killer. This is why it makes me rage when they pander to whingers, comp was supposed to be a grind, something you couldn't buy or cheat for. With all the downgrades, grace periods and the like, is comp even a worthwile goal anymore?

To be honest, comp is not the cape it was back in 2011. Because it is something that the average Maxer believes they should have a chance to get. To be honest, it never should of been for the average player. As for Prif, I think that was the worst update ever. Because it was basically just for getting easy 120s. With all the bonus experience and afk skills.

22-Jun-2018 02:22:48

Grif Summon
Apr Member 2016

Grif Summon

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pay2win is too strong for 5.4b to mean anything =( just look at weekly high scores this week. 99.9% sure the #1 spot bought 360m+ exp from spins. (PS this account is ironman)

26-Jun-2018 09:54:32 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2018 05:53:37 by Grif Summon

ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grif Summon said :
pay2win is too strong for 5.4b to mean anything =( just look at weekly high scores this week. 99.9% sure the #1 spot bought 370m+ exp from spins. (PS this account is ironman)

Hunter hiscores is legit I think 1m xp/hr without bxp. I got 48m xp for the month.
I need my blue charms back.

26-Jun-2018 20:18:45 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2018 20:19:08 by ELITE STACK

Quick find code: 259-260-614-66017650 Back to Top