Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finance said :
Could LMods run the HLF?
The LMods don't even have access to the HLF lol.. >.<
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

14-Nov-2019 07:29:08

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finance said :
Could LMods run the HLF?

LMods do have access to the HLF - I have access to it on my personal account as well. :D

We haven't really popped in here to moderate anything. I think I've maybe took action on 2 out of place threads, but other than that, moderation wasn't really necessary. I've posted in here quite a few times though. :P
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

Gitting Gud Since '19

14-Nov-2019 17:13:28 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2019 17:18:01 by CM Brandon

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,428 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
Finance said :
I mean, they could be granted access, right?

Why? Do they post a lot of interesting things? They would somehow draw more users and increase interest in the forum? Or would they simply lurk about to destroy our submissions?

They could run the Help & Action Center and pass on anything important to Jagex. That thread would have to be re-created with autohide turned off so that LMods can read it, though.
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

14-Nov-2019 17:30:32

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finance said :
Roddy Piper said :
Finance said :

Why? Do they post a lot of interesting things? They would somehow draw more users and increase interest in the forum? Or would they simply lurk about to destroy our submissions?

They could run the Help & Action Center and pass on anything important to Jagex. That thread would have to be re-created with autohide turned off so that LMods can read it, though.

Let me poke Mod Gambit about that! That thread hasn't gotten any attention for the last few months and I think that'd be a good idea.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

Gitting Gud Since '19

14-Nov-2019 18:04:20

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Brandon said :
Finance said :
Roddy Piper said :
Finance said :

Let me poke Mod Gambit about that! That thread hasn't gotten any attention for the last few months and I think that'd be a good idea.
Make sure that the new thread (if one is made), that only JMods (and I guess LMods) moderate on it. The HLF should remain a FMod moderation free area as it has been since 2010,
with the exception of actioning any requests made by the thread OP
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

14-Nov-2019 21:23:45

Cest Moi
Jan Member 2006

Cest Moi

Posts: 3,701 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- should we ask Jagex to look at a way of adding a feature to 'automatically add people who max' to the HLF, since so many people don't know of its' existance?
- should we ask Jagex to include maxed players from OSRS to join us here?

Yes Yes Yes Yes and Yes. Add the inclusion to the broadcast announcement of the new Maxed player.
Cesty

15-Nov-2019 04:23:35

Quick find code: 259-260-602-66118311 Back to Top