Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Vitri

Vitri

Posts: 754 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Santa Ends said :
Mobile Hoarding? Equip before you die :^)

Not sure if venomblood acts as a dose of Antipoison. If you equip sunspear with venomblood and unequip it, do you get your poison cleared? If this was the case that might be useful.

Venomblood is only obtainable on Armour Gizmos so that wouldn't work :P

Zodo said :
Anyone know How rare is clearheaded 3 + reflexes is? And what combo is best?

The only way to get that is 4 Variable and 1 Harnessed. Very rare to get and is time consuming to farm the Variable components you'd need for each attempt. Better alternative to Variable components is using Stunning Components, which I believe was told to me by @Rowley :P Though Stunning Components can only get you Clear Headed 2 + Reflexes at best with 4 Stunning 1 Harnessed.
Maxed - 1/1/15

Completionist - 4/13/16

20-Jul-2016 03:20:30

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zodo said :
Anyone know How rare is clearheaded 3 + reflexes is? And what combo is best?

Clear Headed 3 + Reflexes on the same gizmo is far too rare to even bother. You're better off with Clear Headed 2 + Reflexes, which is still rare but at least doable.

On the other hand, Clear Headed 3 by itself and pairing Reflexes with Crackling is perfectly manageable. Clear Headed 3 can be obtained with 4 Variable + 1 Stunning.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

20-Jul-2016 03:40:37

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finny said :
Can confirm Clearheaded3+Reflexes being a bitch to get. I believe I've failed about 25 to 30 times and can't be bothered getting more variable components now.

You seem to enjoy max rank perks a lot xD
How do you guys get so much protective for empty armour gizmos man.. if I had a ton I would have done a lot more testing. If the perks I want is not in the top 4 rankings I wouldn't even bother.
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

20-Jul-2016 10:39:18

Finny

Finny

Posts: 647 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Santa Ends said :
Finny said :
Can confirm Clearheaded3+Reflexes being a bitch to get. I believe I've failed about 25 to 30 times and can't be bothered getting more variable components now.

You seem to enjoy max rank perks a lot xD
How do you guys get so much protective for empty armour gizmos man.. if I had a ton I would have done a lot more testing. If the perks I want is not in the top 4 rankings I wouldn't even bother.

Yeah, really like maxing stuff like this out if/when I have the means for it. I got most of my protective from green to red d'hide coifs, green to red chaps, mithril-addy (legs, skirt, squares, chainbodies). What works depends on the time of day, or week, or month even.

20-Jul-2016 13:45:35

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top