HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
15 is the upcoming game. 14 is the MMO.

This yeah. They've released some teaser videos for 15 already, and they look soooooo good.

I think I was mostly mad at 13 for being the one that finally broke away from turn based combat, and then it kind of played itself, and the story was completely linear, and there were very little places to actually level up and enhance gear. It didn't feel like an RPG at all really.

15 won't be turned based combat, but it looks like the combat system has a lotttttt more depth than anything they've done before, and the game will thrive because of it. Hopefully they add sidequests and actual gear and stuff to improve as the game goes along.

08-Feb-2016 01:54:33

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Crisis Core has to be my favorite FF ever, and not just cause it's the prequel to 7 :p Actually didn't know it was till after I beat it and loved it. Love the story and the cutscenes are great for a psp game, plus it isn't turn based and some of the later combat takes a lot of skill with the system
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

08-Feb-2016 02:08:38

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I stand by FF6 being the best Final Fantasy. Love that game, despite it being easier than literally every single other RPG under the sun (aside from Pokémon).

Although I should play that hack called FF6: Brave New World where it's basically a huge rebalancing of the game to make it more challenging and balanced one day.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

08-Feb-2016 02:24:11

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top