HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
I thought it was a good game.

Defensive games are never fun unless your team is the one winning :( .

It was pretty poor, especially the Broncos on offense. Manning clearly couldn't put enough zip on the ball to actually complete passes, Im not totally sold that the Panthers defense really dominated as much as the numbers suggest they did. However on the other side... Denvers pass rush was untouchable. They completely blew up anything Carolina tried to do, it was impressive.

08-Feb-2016 04:50:00

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Denver defense was the best defense I've ever witnessed and it's no wonder they were able to shut down Tom Brady.

They shut down the number 1 offense PPG (Carolina) and Tom Brady. As far as I'm concerned offense was not a factor in this game.

Denver defense won the superbowl and I hated the game. Congrats to Denver DEFENSE
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

08-Feb-2016 05:37:52

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It sucks :( . At least you were given a few minutes to decompress from the inevitable fate before the final whistle blew. I also find losing much easier to accept when the other team comes out and completely earns it. Much like the Seattle loss to Carolina.. I found it easy to accept because the first half was soooooo bad.

Anyhow, just think of how great of a season making the super bowl is. I know a lot of the media portrays seasons as super bowl or bust, but honestly even making it to the game is a huge accomplishment that the fan base should be proud of.

08-Feb-2016 05:43:55

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea Carolina is proud to have made it to SB no doubt, and we had an amazing season to show for it. Not just barely skating by and making wild card, etc.

We blew through the competition for the most part with some speed bumps along the way but, ultimately blew through it.

Now we're blown away by what happened to us, but still it's awesome. It just sucks to lose back to back Superbowl appearances for a young franchise that has yet to win a SB

#keeppounding

edit: Marshawn Lynch just told the Seahawks he's retiring
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

08-Feb-2016 05:48:15 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2016 05:57:08 by Body btw

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top