Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

Ho use

Ho use

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Make a Dungeoneering Competition, as alot players already has high lvl dungeoneering, it would be much fun to see people get together in teams and have a competition who will finish a special competition floor (didnt mention about that before). This would be probably a large competition with loads of players joining, also if you make competition like this i would suggest you making a special dungeoneering room which would be pretty hard to defeat, with loads of confusing mazes, loads of monsters to defeat and loads of skillers needed to join, also it would need to be no requirements or something because then anyone can join :)
Thanks for reading,
User Manual (still hoping that jagex mods will finally read my post to change my display name back -.- got keylogged.)

01-Oct-2010 07:39:18

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's an idea, a temporary server. It could last maybe, one month, and during that time you are allowed to log in for up to 24 hours in total. The idea would be to see who can progress the furthest, starting from scratch with nothing, in just 24 hours. Prizes for the highest achievers in various categories.
It's an idea I've borrowed from another game, but I don't know how well it would work in a game like this as the other game is a text based browser RPG so it's obviously much easier to do this over there.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

01-Oct-2010 08:28:27

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-Oct-2010 01:41:00

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-Oct-2010 01:41:02

mr cedar

mr cedar

Posts: 202 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi'ya everyone,
Since halloween is comming up and Jagex is looking for a competition, I figured why not combined the both of them.
This competition will not be based on any combat or skill level to make it fair for everyone...

1)Drawing- The player who draws the best Halloween themed character.
2)Writing- The player that can make the best "haunted" story.
3)Design/photography- The player that can make the best "Runescape Themed" halloween costume and a setting that best fits it.(creepy house, graveyard ect.)
4)Music- The player that can make a creepy, simple song with no words, like the songs you unlock as you get to new areas on runescape (Maybe the song that gets played for the halloween event).
These are some of my ideas,(not really sure on what the rewards should be, also these idea's could apply to all holidays and or "regular days" ) Hope you like them Jagex.
Mister Cedar :)

02-Oct-2010 02:06:56 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2010 02:39:20 by mr cedar

[#AOXBDKAAW]

[#AOXBDKAAW]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this isnt a compitition but i have a very good holiday item for next christmas and i didnt no where else to put it so the holiday item is an exploding present and it is for christmas it dosent have to do damage you could just set the timer and press detonate then you player runs away and plugs hisw ears then it explodes and somehow you get 1 back my idea on how to get it back is wraping paper is left on the ground after it explodes then you could do some kind of thing that gives you a bit of crafting xp like glue it back togeather with holiday glue and each time you fix it, it comes out a different design and a different colour
thank you for your time: eagleeye543 :D

02-Oct-2010 16:02:14

Soopermen6

Soopermen6

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
maybe just maybe u could have a contest on how old Santa Clause is!!! same thing withe the grim reaper/easter bunny and any other famous holiday characters!! *hin hint> 2 of these r trick questions*

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/________________as i fade into the night___________________________________

02-Oct-2010 20:34:28

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top