Forums

Best Quester Competition Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-460-65590572

War tortoise
Sep Member 2011

War tortoise

Posts: 9,487 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mope said :
I'm really glad that they at least held a straw poll on this to see that most people really do prefer a fairer version of this.

coz 1 time only title for 1 person is fair. D:

drop the king/queen part and I'd support the title I guess... but still don't like it. people who want everything form this game are BS'ed because they cannot get it.

Although this happens a lot with RF items for a lot of people so the point is kinda moot.
Lost Woods numba 1, (NOT EE, Those scrubs are liars ;p)

*~War Tortoise

23-Mar-2015 06:36:20

Mod Kalaya

Mod Kalaya

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Me too :) Glad we were able to come up with an acceptable compromise - best of luck to those who are taking part! :D Mod Kalaya |
Zarosian
Product Manager | @JagexKalaya

25-Mar-2015 09:11:34

Olivia Ferro

Olivia Ferro

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How will the quest points be counted? My adventurer's log says that I've completed both Perils of Ice Mountain and Waterfall quests while in-game I have not. I've sent in a bug report, but I'm curious if this will affect anything. Thanks!

25-Mar-2015 16:10:17

FlammaUriah
Sep Member 2012

FlammaUriah

Posts: 1,203 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kalaya said :
Me too :) Glad we were able to come up with an acceptable compromise - best of luck to those who are taking part! :D

Does the winner get their choice of God Sword or are we stuck with the Bandos one? Because I know the BTS video showed off a Zamorak one, which is why I ask.
Don't look to hard.

25-Mar-2015 18:11:15

Helring
Mar Member 2005

Helring

Posts: 4,609 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kalaya said :
Me too :) Glad we were able to come up with an acceptable compromise - best of luck to those who are taking part! :D

If anything I'd prefer a hybrid of what you have.

Quest*val King/Queen- For anyone who has quest cape by the end of the weekend (maybe a silver version so winner of this thing can get gold)

Ultimate Quester- New Perm Unlock whenever someone unlocks Quest Cape

Both options for a perm unlock and a one time unlock had large numbers of players. So a good compromise should include both.

27-Mar-2015 07:09:02 - Last edited on 27-Mar-2015 07:12:18 by Helring

LoveYouMoreI

LoveYouMoreI

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope to goodness it has already started....Also can a hardcore ironman partake in this? Because I finished over 40...maybe 45 quests? just for this...**********; I'm a straight up quest freak and I really want that title.....then die with it so no one can have it mwahahaha....Nah I'm playin it safe forever .-.

Edit: hmm I'm not sure what got censored :o maybe a face? hahaha....
Also is the contest of sorts over? .-. I'm terrible with time...

29-Mar-2015 00:01:12 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2015 00:28:44 by LoveYouMoreI

Quick find code: 254-255-460-65590572 Back to Top