Betrayal at Falador - reviews Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-35-61865390

Mod Jon H

Mod Jon H

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Betrayal at Falador
RuneScape: Betrayal at Falador

Hi everyone,

As you may know, the paperback version of T.S. Church's RuneScape novel Betrayal at Falador was released in October.

Perhaps you have just picked up the paperback, or maybe you bought the book upon its hardback launch. Either way, if you've read the book, we'd love to know what you think!

So this sticky has been created for you to post your feedback about the novel.

If you haven't yet read the book, you can check out a free preview of the first chapter by visiting the publisher's website here .

Betrayal at Falador is available now from all major booksellers in the UK and North America, including Amazon.

We love it and we hope you do too!

Regards,

Jagex Community Management

04-Nov-2010 14:27:41 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2010 14:28:31 by Mod Jon H

Cadge Lewool

Cadge Lewool

Posts: 5,337 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw it in the store but didn't think to buy it. :( Maybe I'll get it the next time I'm in.
Edit: Wow. First page and second to post. Must be because this forum is too new to be noticed.

04-Nov-2010 16:29:30 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2010 16:30:29 by Cadge Lewool

[#H88UG5CGE]

[#H88UG5CGE]

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I've read the book, so I'll say what I thought of it. Of course, I wouldn't want to ruin it for those who haven't read it, so I won't give out specifics.
Runescape: Betrayal at Falador is really good. All the characters are great, though my favorites are Gar'rth, Ebenezer, and Bhuler. The story's good, throwing in a couple twists here and there, and there were plenty of Runescape references and familiar characters. Church definitely took a game and made it into a good book. My only problem with it was one instance of bad language, and only because I don't like it. Other than that one thing, however, I really liked the book and can't wait for the sequel.

04-Nov-2010 20:51:55

Luuci

Luuci

Posts: 3,213 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't read it yet but I am hoping to as my next big "book wave" is coming up :P I was wondering if it is avaiable in stores such as Waterstones or WH Smiths in the UK? I find buying books online a hassle :P
~Lucy~

04-Nov-2010 20:55:10

The contents of this message have been hidden.

04-Nov-2010 22:16:06

Quick find code: 254-255-35-61865390 Back to Top