Forums

Betrayal at Falador - reviews Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-35-61865390

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Nov-2010 00:03:01

Cake Thief

Cake Thief

Posts: 8,001 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From reading the first chapter, I can tell that it is well written and crafted, and it does mix with the storyline of RuneScape itself, it's unique to see those NPCs in an adventure of their own.
If the fortune is granted i come across the book, it shall be mine, and I'll enjoy what has to come further through the novel.
Irish
Idiot
Extraordinaire
and Proud
R
S
l
g
b
t
a

07-Nov-2010 05:14:55

Crystal Tear

Crystal Tear

Posts: 812 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the online chapter is good. I wanted to buy the book but then found a problem.
I ONLY use banktransfers I have got no cred card nor want one. In the faq of the jagex store it says you can only pay by cred card. I am not getting a cred card for just this book. so if you want moar money (you do) then I hope other payment methods get added soon. I only use paypall and ideal to pay for things that I purchase online.
but read the entire chapter, it was a good read :) anyway *crosses fingers for better payment options*

07-Nov-2010 09:31:49 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2010 09:32:15 by Crystal Tear

[#22ISR7UYF]

[#22ISR7UYF]

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great Book! Ordered it a week after release=) i think its pretty funny that in such a serios book they use the names of the white knights. if anyone doesnt understand this look at this comparring Sir Amik Varse
Cer amic vase
great book

07-Nov-2010 13:46:23

Codyscheer
Apr Member 2008

Codyscheer

Posts: 503 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always use to hear that the book was terrible, but I picked it up last spring, and it was magnificent. Absolutely loved it. I'm not one to be surprised, but boy, that book took me for some loops that I didn't see coming.
Also, it really reminded me of the good ol' days of Runescape. Just like playing classic again. When adamantite is rare metal that no one possesses or knows how to make. And rings of life are virtually non existant. :) Warms my heart.

07-Nov-2010 15:54:34

Quick find code: 254-255-35-61865390 Back to Top