Forums

Golden Joystick Awards Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-294-65172378

King Bibbler
Jan Member 2016

King Bibbler

Posts: 1,409 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
popcap280 said :
Why all the negativity rs3 is going in a good direction support.

This. The whiners on these threads are unbelievable.

All vets don't hate the direction runescape is going in. While I remain adamantly opposed to p2w (sof + bonds, etc..) I do support the direction of runescape in terms of it's gameplay changes to what was some horribly outdated gameplay before.

Jagex has my vote, and I wish them the best in obtaining this reward. I will stand behind Runescape always; and I would suggest you go question some people in game (not just from your respective clans who likely share your sentiments) and not just forumers only before declaring that EVERYONE hates the changes; as basing that on just forumers is a very biased and small sample in comparison to the entire population of runescape.

Post positive feedback or don't waste your breath spewing negativity. Sarcasm and trolling isn't going to get anyone anywhere... constructive criticism is.

That said you are free to vote as you want, just don't be an appendage about it.

04-Oct-2013 19:05:52

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After you constantly **** all over your customers and rip people off with the $oF you think you still got enough customers left here to vote? What are you people smoking?

Last time when you won, these threads were full of positive comments.
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

04-Oct-2013 19:17:51 - Last edited on 04-Oct-2013 19:18:50 by Barnabis

Quick find code: 254-255-294-65172378 Back to Top