Forums

Golden Joystick Awards Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-294-65172378

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I voted for RuneScape.

While I still don't like the EOC combat, and the game has some problems, I have seen Jagex move the game in a direction I like more, with greater player feedback and more communication.

Player support needs to be improved, and skills such as mining and smithing need to be updated to be on par with boss monster drops.

The NIS could use some improvements to work more smoothly such as the bank search working when it overlaps the chat interface, and I would like parts of the interfaces to fit next to each other better.

The above said, with player feedback being listened to and better communication from Jagex, the Loyalty shop and Solomon's merge, removal of a large number of bots, the fight against RWT going strong, and bonds allowing players to pay for membership through play, although there is room for more improvement, I like the current direction of the game and am optimistic as long as player feedback continues to be taken into consideration and Jagex communication with players remains strong, the game and community will continue to improve.
Hi.

04-Oct-2013 19:44:35

The contents of this message have been hidden.

04-Oct-2013 19:58:28

WaterSnake
Jan Member 2023

WaterSnake

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just voted for runescape love the game and EoC is great. One thing , i have played since 2007 and i love both combat systems, however it iritates me that you are forced to pkay EoC. While i like it very much. I sometimes still think bout the old cb system. I know youve added osrs but the problem is yiu have to start at lv 1 in all stats. I didnt even bother to play osrs. If you just could keep your stats you have in the EoC i would have surely played both versions of the game.

I know youre not going to changr it just cuz i said it, but i would love it if you did, and im sure alot of the other players would too.

Well good luck and if you win what will we get? Hope its not a golden hammer :pl
Furthermore, I am of the opinion that carthage should be destroyed

04-Oct-2013 19:58:44

Quick find code: 254-255-294-65172378 Back to Top