Forums

First Weekend of Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907

Void J
Dec Member 2021

Void J

Posts: 244 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@haa haa jink: the one's crying the most on he missed deadline are he questers (like my self) you got no clue how much we were waiting for this since the feb. bts Here for a good time, not a long time. :)

25-Feb-2013 21:50:30

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

Posts: 6,602 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"@haa haa jink: the one's crying the most on he missed deadline are he questers (like my self) you got no clue how much we were waiting for this since the feb. bts "

I am a quester, and I'm on your side. The delay for the quest is annoying, but it's more the broken promise and the ignorance that ticks me off.

25-Feb-2013 21:52:34

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

"Haa Haa Jink calm down bro, I couldn't care less about what you have to say because you're a closed-minded hypocrite, and you're no better than the people who flame EoC players " If I wasn't calm, trust me, I wouldn't reply. How exactly am I close minded? I'm replying to your discussion and inviting you to reply with some actual points rather than random flaming or spam. Technically, "not caring less about what [i] have to say" is probably MORE close minded. Also, debatable, but I'm not going to try and change your opinion if that's what you want to believe.

25-Feb-2013 21:58:50

Sc Jw
Jun Member 2019

Sc Jw

Posts: 1,643 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Haa Haa Jink

"I'm not talking about the EoC at all - so stop jumping on the ERH MAH GAWD LETS HATE THIS GUY bandwagon and actually read my posts."

I did, let's start with the quest being delayed. How do you know that was caused by 2007? Were is the Jagex post that says "sorry, quest will be delayed due to work on the 2007 version"? Oh, there isn't one...

To paraphrase what you told someone earlier, "Newflash!", "your statement was made up out of thin air!"

Immediately after a release I've seen rollbacks, system updates within mins/hours/days, hotfixes, nerfs days/weeks later, and Jagex has been hammered for it each and every time. Often for good cause, I might add.

Maybe, just maybe, they are really listening to their [remaining] customers now, and decided to do a bit more quality testing first to make it as bug free as possible, and in the process of doing that, came across some serious issues that needed addressed before release.

So it got delayed. Big whoop. Happens all the time.

"And, since you ask - this is in response to a HOME PAGE post. So yes, I have every right to be here."

And you don't much care for 2007 being all over the home page either. Yet here you are, in a 2007 forum, complaining about things that only affect the version of the game that you play.

I find that rather amusing, actually.

25-Feb-2013 21:59:35

Sonia x

Sonia x

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh gosh.

What don't you guys understand? JAGEX IS MAKING MONEY, if they wish to pay a tad more attention to the customers who have been waiting for 2-3years, IT'S A GOOD THING. Just because you're waiting for 3 weeks, boo hoo.

P.S. For those wondering why these people are on our forums, Mod Mikes fault.

25-Feb-2013 22:00:38

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

"I did, let's start with the quest being delayed. How do you know that was caused by 2007? Were is the Jagex post that says "sorry, quest will be delayed due to work on the 2007 version"? Oh, there isn't one...

To paraphrase what you told someone earlier, "Newflash!", "your statement was made up out of thin air!"

Well, this is awkward. Here's your post. ;)

Mod Osborne: "World Wakes? Yes, it has been delayed for 2007. More details to come"
^^ thats a screenshot, by the way. I can't link you to it because someone uploaded it to a social media website, but it's there, and its real.

"And, since you ask - this is in response to a HOME PAGE post. So yes, I have every right to be here."

And you don't much care for 2007 being all over the home page either. Yet here you are, in a 2007 forum, complaining about things that only affect the version of the game that you play.

I find that rather amusing, actually. "

I don't care for it so I came here to register my issues with it.
The issues that effect the version of the game I play are due to 07. So i'm here.

25-Feb-2013 22:03:59

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907 Back to Top