Forums

First Weekend of Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907

Etheranda
Nov Member 2023

Etheranda

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pur is only No1. Jagex because he is a BOT!!! deal with this. Isn't it strange how one person in 2-3 days can get over 1m exp from scratch?? Deal with the bots and then look at the high scores, i think you will be amazed at how many bots are on 2007scape! Then and only then can you shout out to those who are doing good! Bots don't count so as for Pur... he is nothing.

25-Feb-2013 21:36:47

Agentkeen

Agentkeen

Posts: 1,208 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like how whenever Jagex says they're adding something that will be a 'small addition' or a 'side project' we end up getting a front page literally full of posts on it.

I'm sorry, but how is having a front page full of news on the 07 servers not affecting the real game? How is pushing back the 'greatest quest in the history of Runescape' for these same servers fitting in with your 'promise' of not letting the real game suffer?

Edit: Also, doesn't the 07 game have a separate home page? I can understand a couple of news post (maybe even the first banner, until TWW comes out) but really, all the community stuff should just be on the 07 home page.

25-Feb-2013 21:38:32 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 21:54:06 by Agentkeen

Nox Tenebris
Mar Member 2010

Nox Tenebris

Posts: 487 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Eoc the end
EOC is the end of pures, and that lot.

They're horrible people. Good riddance.

EOC didn't ruin your precious wildy, or the community, pures did, long before the EOC.
Just get used to change you cowardly noob.
Runescape changes, get over it.

Also, where exactly is our quest?

Us questers are ****** that you thought of those who do not take part in all of runescape (pures) before us.

Stop 07scape mainpage updates.

Stop delaying actual content.

25-Feb-2013 21:43:01

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

Posts: 6,602 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Haa Haa Jink, stop trying to sound smart lmfao, you have no idea what you're talking about"

What an instructive and engaging counter-argument!

I evidently do - and clearly your post is an effort to bait me without you, yourself, having any idea as to the issues.

Irony.

25-Feb-2013 21:43:06

Respirte

Respirte

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New age scapers gonna cry cause Jagex have missed 'One' deadline? Did nobody read the post a few days back about how the vote recieved '2 million unique views'? who's not to say that 1.5m of those were old f2p players that really want their old game back, but don't have the funds to be buying rs membership again? the majority 'are' interested, but jagex have made it so that we have to throw money at them to make them really think we want it.
Also, to all that think this will just be a gimmic. I myself thought that I would just hop on the servers to check up out, but I have become hooked to it. I'm actually enjoying my time on Runescape again. It's something I haven't truly been able to say for a VERY long time. Let jagex spend a bit of time with some of the people that have 'been through' the highs and the lows of rs. Be patient for your little weekly updates and don't be so mad that you're missing a whole 'one' quest.

Too Long: Didn't Read. I'm enjoying the 07 servers Jagex. Good move!

25-Feb-2013 21:44:42 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 21:46:19 by Respirte

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

"Now for the updates part. The EoC version of the game [mostly] no longer interests me. I can give you a dozen reasons why that is, but it's just my personal opinion. And when it comes to breaking out the wallet, that's -all- that matters.

You like EoC, great, more power to you, go play it. You don't like 2007, nobody cares, don't play it. And since you aren't playing it, why the heck are you in the old school forums?

The appropriate place for your complaints is in the EoC section. "

I'm not talking about the EoC at all - so stop jumping on the ERH MAH GAWD LETS HATE THIS GUY bandwagon and actually read my posts.

And, since you ask - this is in response to a HOME PAGE post. So yes, I have every right to be here.

25-Feb-2013 21:44:51

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

"haa haa jink, hasn't your keyboard died yet? You should really slow down the whinning, because deep down you just need to accept that our's is better :)

EoC is dead, we should just accept this. "

Hilarious once more because there is literally zero solid evidence in your statement whatsoever.

25-Feb-2013 21:45:58

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

"New age scapers gonna cry cause Jagex have missed 'One' deadline? Did nobody read the post a few days back about how the vote recieved '2 million unique views'? who's not to say that 1.5m of those were old f2p players that really want their old game back, but don't have the funds to be buying rs membership again? the majority 'are' interested, but jagex have made it so that we have to throw money at them to make them really think we want it."

Or people, like myself, just hopped onto it on the first few days to see how it was doing because I wanted to use it for statistics, check it hadn't reached a certain amount yet, etc.

These "2 million" people who viewed it show one thing:

A fraction of a percentage of these people actually voted for it.

25-Feb-2013 21:47:32

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907 Back to Top