Forums

First Weekend of Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907

Pupppy II

Pupppy II

Posts: 6,995 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
stop spamming the news feed with this 07 useless 'news' that I dont care about

only bother to post there again when you got further fixes to Eoc or when you are releasing TWW

~pupppy

25-Feb-2013 20:31:53 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 20:32:25 by Pupppy II

Sonia x

Sonia x

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice Pur, 2nd time your in the main post +1.

Sparc Mac's account got banned for abusing a glitch, he also RWT's why is he in the main post? - WTF Mod Mike?

Also, thanks for all the updates on 2007Scape, would be much better if you helped us out with trying to log onto the damn game! - Once in a while will some of you JMods take two minutes of your time to visit the people who can't even get on to the game due to Applications Errors etc! Thank You!

Also, those who are whining about EocScape not getting updated, Jagex have released a whole new game - Pretty Much! You lot waiting a couple weeks or months is not gonna hurt, because the MAJORITY yes the MAJORITY of the Player Base, and the LOYAL members who have been waiting YEARS for this after the TRAGIC updates, will always **me first.

WAIT your damn turn! (Perhaps a couple years should do it?)

25-Feb-2013 20:34:20 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 20:37:20 by Sonia x

Haa Haa Jink
Oct Member 2009

Haa Haa Jink

Posts: 6,602 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Also, those who are whining about EocScape not getting updated, Jagex have released a whole new game - Pretty Much! You lot waiting a couple weeks or months is not gonna hurt, because the MAJORITY yes the MAJORITY of the Player Base, and the LOYAL members who have been waiting YEARS for this after the TRAGIC updates, will always come first. "

There isn't the majority at all - I'd love to know where you got this ridiculous statistic.

Loyal? I wouldn't call Loyal quitting, whining, flaming, not giving updates a chance and calling them "tragic"

The hypocrisy of your statement drips from every pore and you have cancelled out everything you said.

25-Feb-2013 20:42:11

Sonia x

Sonia x

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Proof, Sonia, that you're the majority of the game, or no Phat for you.

Also, Jan 2013? Loyal my rubber chicken"-Flack

1) I can buy my own Phat tyvm.
2) I never said I was the majority.
3) The proof is in the statistics.
4) Just because my membership runs out every now and then and it says Jan 2013, doesn't mean I haven't been playing for the past 6-7years.
5) Don't be so prejudice, kty.

"There isn't the majority at all -I'd love to know where you got this ridiculous statistic.
Loyal? I wouldn't call Loyal quitting, whining, flaming, not giving updates a chance and calling them "tragic"
The hypocrisy of your statement drips from every pore and you have cancelled out everything you said."-Haa Jink

Right now yes it is the majority, the players from the beginning of Rs till before Eoc playing on Rs2007 yes I would classify that as the Majority.
Loyal, those who stuck it out and are still playing even though they have tried to adjust to EoCScape, are still here like myself. Those players who stayed waiting for Jagex to listen to us over the years, the same ones that spreaded the news about Rs2007 coming back, the same people who have brought Jagex a MASSIVE amount of money over the past week. Just because some people quit and moved on after a couple years (because maybe they have lives to live), just because some people stated their opinions doesn't mean they aren't loyal. If they really were not loyal then they wouldn't be paying a single penny for Rs2007 right at this current moment. So how many people came back paid for their game. Runescape is a business they have customers of all ages, the older ones have come back, where's the issue in that? Jagex get their money and they continue to update the game, eventually the money they gain will be used in EoC everyone knows that. So all in all hate us (the ones that prefer Rs2007) but eventually we will be the majority that pays for your game as well as ours. Why? cos' we have to pay for both.

Do you understand?

25-Feb-2013 20:53:59 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 20:59:46 by Sonia x

Indian  King

Indian  King

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i love the old runescape. 2004-2009 then u guys started removeing worlds. thats when runescape started 2 die. i have played this game for along time and for u 2 make me restart in old runescape is like a slap in the face for 9 years of work on my account. When i started was in old runescape!!! now u got my account stuck in eoc! only thing i like eoc for is dung! But for pvp and clan wars its just the worst thing ever. u guys need 2 start thinking about putting our skills into old rs and let people have a choice 2 play eoc or old rs with our accounts. u need 2 add dung 2 the old rs. make all leveling the same for both games all i want are the old fighting styles. U need 2 bring back the ge its a time saver! but make it so when u log into old rs or eoc that the current lev u are now will be in both! But u are takeing alot of players from the game witch makes things harder to get.

25-Feb-2013 21:08:03

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907 Back to Top