Forums

First Weekend of Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907

Weario

Weario

Posts: 2,920 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dracae,

I'm looking at this from both sides really, you have to admit that these 2007 servers are a nice profitable move, and it DOES make some people happy. And we no longer have to expect any more of the same threads with people begging for the old servers.

It's just that they completely push The World Wakes away because of this..
I know this is how they can advertise it best.. but I, and probably others, feel just left out.

My problem is not really that it has been pushed back for a week really, it's that it has suddenly been pushed back with no other official further notice of it. you know, they kind of push the quest away along with the fans waiting for it. Get it? That's how it feels for me.
>> Let's make the Construction skill great again! <<

25-Feb-2013 19:28:51 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 19:29:53 by Weario

5cotty
Nov Member 2023

5cotty

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
look im sorry kiddy winks, 07 was the perfect game, us older players love it and never wanted it to change, we got our game we love back, as for EOC , that is the abomination , some horrible rip off of world of lolcraft combat system, and over complicated play style. Over ambitious for a java based game.

We waited along time for this old skool rs. now so kindly quit moaning about eoc content on our community forum :)

25-Feb-2013 19:31:47

War tortoise
Sep Member 2011

War tortoise

Posts: 9,487 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
07 is trash now, was fun back then, but not now. WoW is garbage, EoC is not.

I will not stop moaning about EoC content on the 07 Forum because all the news posts on the home page atm are 07 posts. I prefer sgs/sof posts than 07 posts.
Lost Woods numba 1, (NOT EE, Those scrubs are liars ;p)

*~War Tortoise

25-Feb-2013 19:34:36

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907 Back to Top