Forums

First Weekend of Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907

Wryd StepJad
Sep Member 2023

Wryd StepJad

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Brad 76

Yet another one of these idiotic posts...

Okay, let's get something straight. You think you're going to cause bad updates nobody wants because you failscapers vote on the updates? Well did it ever occure to you that 07scapers votes for the own content will outweigh the failscapers votes? Or are you a complete idiot? I assume option two.

27-Feb-2013 01:45:50

Valcoms Rage

Valcoms Rage

Posts: 362 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's on the homepage.. What an excuse...

OnTopic:

Glad THESE updates are overtaking EoC, now I get to have fun while programming random things instead of sitting here...

Hoping to intern at Jagex when I get to sophomore year of college, if they offer it. Here I come Jagex :) .

27-Feb-2013 02:45:18 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2013 02:46:07 by Valcoms Rage

Sc Jw
Jun Member 2019

Sc Jw

Posts: 1,643 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Brad 76

"Didn't vote and won't but once the vote reaches 500k, being able to vote on the changes to it....amusing"

"your going to love it when all the players from "failscape" votes on your content for 07scape"

Might be a good thing you brought this up in this particular thread. Jagex, you seeing this? You will need to 'weight' the polls. Only on my 2nd cup of java, but off the top of my head:

- Can only vote if have 2007 account
- If the account voted for 2007, double weight
- Sliding scale from normal to double weight based on 2007 levels

That should keep peeps like you away.

27-Feb-2013 13:36:48

Tormentor837
Aug Member 2023

Tormentor837

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im glad 07'scape is taking up main page time..because eoc has taken the lime light for far too long, the game changed hands in many different ways that upset a lot of players. Like pokemon, there is generation 1 lovers and generation 5 haters. But they could always play a rom of gen 1 when the felt like it. So in a way this is similar, this is keeping 07'ers off their backs. Theyre getting praise and support rather than demands and complaints. Plus theyre making alot of extra cash by old players coming back. We get to replay a game that we loved, its getting some attention because it needed it.

27-Feb-2013 14:04:21

Raub Ritter

Raub Ritter

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Easymode....

If you are having Lagg issues...make sure you are not running too many other programs on your PC...Like Music/Videos and playing more then one online game at a time...Plus always choose a server that has the fewest players on it.

Been there, done that :-)

Hope it helps.

27-Feb-2013 19:25:03

Immortan Joe

Immortan Joe

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So much hate in this community it makes me sick. I hope Jagex does some advertisements soon for Runescape otherwise people are going to quite cause of the hate. We need a new player base. So very stupid that people have to call each other names and **** over a stupid video game.

Btw did anybody notice the bot update....funny that it was released now after people started playing 07scape. Jagex has more money now so they can ban bots. Makes me think they could have done it sooner but did not cause they need the money. Sad o so very sad. Like attracts like. Bad company, Bad player base.... Can't we just get a long...wait....it's like talking to a door.

28-Feb-2013 01:05:03

Sundorf
Dec Member 2023

Sundorf

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jagex.
i know this might sound crazy but i just got hacked in the old school servers..
i was at rock crabs training my strength to 60 only 8 levels to go,
when my computer closed, of course i have not downloaded anything and
i was not talking to anybody. i had my rune scimitar witch is around 70k and
a great amount of money in old school servers. but as my computer closed, i thought it
was becouse it was getting heat. so i just putted it back on, and when i logged into
my RuneScape 2007 account all was gone, my bank pin was up in 23 hours... but i lost it all 200k bank.
does not sound like alot but yea...
i was standing in lummy bank, with no armour, first i thought i was bead at crabs,
by a hob goblin. but when i saw my bank all was gone eaven my food...
and then i got nervous i lost all and my def is now trained up.
i don't know if jagex will reset my defence or anything but i am a pure. and it would be sad to start a new account.
i can pay money to get it reset, and i would love to... i've been a royal runescape player since 2005 when i started,
on my main account.
please jagex listen to me, and please reset my defence

thanks anyways.
Im Dynamic
aka. Tobias
you can contact me at: goblinturds@gmail.***
please listen please!

Ps. i don't want any items, i just want my defence reset to 1.

03-Mar-2013 10:28:47

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907 Back to Top