Forums

First Weekend of Old School

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907

Brundt

Brundt

Posts: 661 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All I bothered to read was the first page, then I got tired of reading all the whiny babies cry.

I had such a fun weekend Skyping with friends that had not played in years, thank you Jagex. It was fun to hear my friends say "Wooot! Got 10 Str!!!" and "Yeahhhhh got my Rune Scim I am a beast!!" All while I spent my weekend at GWD enjoying EOC, they were having fun hearing my live drop log and I was having fun listening to them level.

One of my friends even commented after doing d-slayer, " I got tingles doing that quest; this is the game I fell in love with." You need to realize that people are having fun and that's all that matters. If it dies in a week so be it, if it lasts another 10 years so be it.

I will be playing E.O.C., AND I will be supporting all those who enjoy 07Scape. I have nothing to lose. Have fun everyone and thanks again for the amazing weekend!!

26-Feb-2013 17:41:59

GlJOE
Jan Member 2023

GlJOE

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@HA HA JINK @Weario @Brad 76 if your gunna cry on the 07 forums about how you want your quest so bad at least make it interseting, the people wanted 07 back and its here jagex had a good businiess plan to get more subs and the got it, so chill out your dumb little quest will be here soon enough, and you shouldnt want it to come so quickly because what happens when you finish your little quest, than wht do you do? oh nvm i know what you do, you go on more forums and cry like little babies cause jagex is focusing on something other than the main game for a week..... cry me a river baby boiiiiis.

p.s. p.m if you wanna talk shizzz cause i probably wont read your response and i would love to hear you rage in game...

26-Feb-2013 18:10:38

P A D DY

P A D DY

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
woah 1 week without updates on eoc and their complaining about jagex neglecting it for rs2007?...like there never hasnt been a week of no good content on rs before O_o ... i honestly cant remember the last time when iv seen so much good feedback from the community about something jagex has done and i dout the games going to die anytime soon just because of how different it is to the eoc alot of the top video makers had pretty much quit before 07came out there all syked to play again plus iv not seen jagex give so many positive shoutouts to normal players at once promoting what their doing and helping the 07 community..and surely the eoc doesnt suck that much that your all waiting on updates to make it fun again =P

26-Feb-2013 19:04:32

Asellus5

Asellus5

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We should have been allowed to vote against this. Abstaining from voting is not the same as saying this never should have happened.

First you break your promise about never allowing Real life income to affect gameplay. Now you're bringing out content from 5.5 years ago that was bad then and worse now in the Post Eoc.

You claimed that all the micro transactions were going to pay for you all to have more staff and allow you to churn out more new content. This isn't new and I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

Seriously its like having Kobe beef smothered in dung. You had something good, why'd you cover it up with crap?

26-Feb-2013 21:38:34

Wryd StepJad
Sep Member 2023

Wryd StepJad

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We should have been allowed to vote against this. Abstaining from voting is not the same as saying this never should have happened.

First you break your promise about never allowing Real life income to affect gameplay. Now you're bringing out content from 5.5 years ago that was bad then and worse now in the Post Eoc.

You claimed that all the micro transactions were going to pay for you all to have more staff and allow you to churn out more new content. This isn't new and I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

Seriously its like having Kobe beef smothered in dung. You had something good, why'd you cover it up with crap? Reply
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so it's not a usual thing when someone posts something as stupid as this to make me log into the forums just to comment on there opinions, but this took the cake.

First of all, Runescape was at its prime in 07, take the players from 07/Post07 who have a slight bit even of sense and they will tell you how wrong you are in so many ways. Why do you think back in 07 there wasn't just 70k-100k online at once? There were actually more like 400k+ online at most times, how do you want to explain that? Oh wait, the economy was better in 07 right? Haha.

If you could read in the slightest bit, the reason they made the return of 07scape was because they FOUND SOME BACKUPS WHILE KNOWING IT WAS IN AND ALWAYS WILL BE IN POPULAR DEMAND.

Oh man, no new content released on Evo of Fail in a week? You must have just recently returned whilist forgetting to cancel your membership. This has happend more than once, and just because your failscape isn't getting all the attention, you get upset. Shows how babied you've been by this madness as some would say.

Next time use your brain when commenting and maybe I won't need to log-in again.

26-Feb-2013 23:20:17

Quick find code: 254-255-226-64342907 Back to Top