Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

shkeeb1

shkeeb1

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
k if u guys sayin that the eoc here to stay.. can u even change the combat system cos the old pkers dont like it and we dont got time to train and to learn how to play the game again like when i start to play rs 05.. now we dont got time to learn we just want to war like the past and with the old combat system cos the new1 its for single players and its different with all even with multy its not fun anymore and we just dont like it becouse alot of damage and make us Confused and even we learn its not fun anymore cos we just like the old combat system and thisnew1 make us get boring cos no action with that ... and u told us to say why we dont like the eoc and to explain and here u go its enouch to make u think about to change at least the combat system not the eoc ...and thanks

hope u guys answer me ....and thanks ..
~shkeeb1

08-Jan-2013 12:48:04 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2013 12:53:36 by shkeeb1

Coyteria

Coyteria

Posts: 1,404 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am looking forward to the construction update.

EoC is a great update that needs fixing but I am not too fazed. My brother (who has played Classic) said it was the change from Classic to RS2 all over again. He has been around for a long time and i guess changes to have its consequences. Again people thinking nostalgically are making them miss the past.

EoC is a needed update to preserve runescape and it has definitely done that.

09-Jan-2013 09:06:10 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2013 09:06:27 by Coyteria

Blind 3xpert

Blind 3xpert

Posts: 142 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for leading me here Mod Tec (I think that was your name), It is good to have some questions answered by multiple executive staff.
I think, as a pure, this accounts use (like my main) has come to an end, even after familiarising myself with the new system, it can still be 2 hit KOed by other rangers.
While the powers that be may believe I look through "Rose Tinted Glasses" at past versions of the game, I've given my reasons towards why this false, but as a result of mod response, I wont bother you any longer with them.
So, let me give some parting words on "evolution", as it has now become such a keystone to Runescape's developement.
Combat has evolved, Runescape has evolved. Evolution is a principal based on the survival of the fittest. The EoC polls did not favour your choice of path. Just make sure you back the right horse for the right reasons. I have no opinion anymore, my game of choice has died out long ago.
At least, thank you for the memories, I wish you the very best in your future endevours.

Sincerely

Blind Expert

Ps, Can you leave this here please? I know you don't like bad publicity, but it gives another voice and colour to Runescape's full community, whether that be Active, Dormant or Deceased. I think the players deserve that.

09-Jan-2013 12:09:14

Joel Vega
Nov Member 2023

Joel Vega

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ok so i have an idea for Jagex and the comunity and fans of Runescape, i've put alot of thought into this.. for the Future of RS and im sure many will agree with me. Ok so i have this crazy idea about merging worlds in RS let me explain what i mean by merging.. what i mean is: that instead of there being Members and Non-members worlds why not just merge them into JUST worlds.. where FREE TO PLAY players and PAY TO PLAY player are on same world. And just make it so where F2P can expierence P2P by visualizing other P2P member. for example.. a F2P player can enter rock crabs and watch P2P players attack and train.. things like that. most my friends were like.. "well what about P2P drops" so i said well, just put a lock on it to where if a F2P player attempts to pick up a P2P item they'll get a message like.. "Membership is required to aquire this item" or "Please subscribe to pick up item" it seems like alot.. but like i said, it's an idea and lots WILL and WILL NOT agree.. tell me what you think Jagex.. if anything my E-Mail is: kelvinjoel92@gmail.*** i would absolutely love to hear what you think.. i don;t know if i am or not the first to bring this to your attention, but i do hope im the first. Thank you for you're time..

10-Jan-2013 09:26:30

eclipse529
Dec Member 2023

eclipse529

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, why shouldn't there be an RS2 server. Over at 2006scape, over 500 thousand players registered and 80 percent of the population made donations to Mod Vault. It would be a good idea to put a RS2 server. Once runescape starts losing money, they should consider an RS2 server. I'm ***.

13-Jan-2013 01:03:36

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top