Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

Hyeah

Hyeah

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If the EoC doesn't get removed then runescape will die out, EoC only supports pking for geeks who play 20 hours a day and are like pro pkers, pkers like me think what the **** how do i work this? i stopped pking on my pure when i walked in the wilderness and got killed in literally one hit, that's ********? Jagex have seen the success of WoW (World of warcraft) and think having similarities with it will make it just at popular, but you're wrong! even if you deleted all of your updates and brought it back to the early days of rs2, it would still be more popular, the only thing keeping this game alive are botters and the seal game, without those two things runescape is dead, you removed dicing too which lost players, i suggest you remove the EoC if you wish to be back on 300k users at a time, i dont get how the person making desicions on these ideas can really think it will make it a better game, let the designers have a say! all i can say is the end of runescape will be near if you bring out anymore Wow wannabe updates!

22-Jan-2013 01:22:47

PwNULotz
Oct Member 2022

PwNULotz

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont kno where to go for help but i got scamed 90m
this guy i have his username traded me but his side of the trade didnt come to me and i saw it was there. he has a cheat. i lost 90m im fuirous it took me foreve for that , please help
Austin Yingling

22-Jan-2013 04:52:52

Nova Thunder
Jul Member 2023

Nova Thunder

Posts: 1,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the Question 37... Would it be Possible to make "Classic" or/and "Old-Rs" Cosmetics Packs? (Perhaps letting these ones free, for even f2p. For a short while.)

Since truth be told, you got a way for people to enjoy new cosmetics, how about giving them the old ones as well.

I am the type who doesn't like "Just" no for an answer. Preferably likes a "Why" no.

Anyhow I love the new armor. So it doesn't bother me.
Runescape player over 10 years - Loves to Quest, and check the lore.

deviantart : thunder-of-light

25-Jan-2013 16:50:32

Juannn Luiss

Juannn Luiss

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS was amazing before eoc came out, EOC takes away the fun in the game. its ridicoulous to have EOC in pvp, it overwhelms the players.I know from personal experience that EOC has made alot of players quit this game. Myself even quit for periods of time. EOC, is ruining runescape. for those who like EOC, and for those who dislike it. The amount of runescape players who would choose to play on the regular server(without EOC) will be much higher than the players that choose to play with EOC, guaranteed.
and gave us chocolate, and we did not like, now do a vote to see the reality of the players really want is that everything will be as it was before ... exactly EoC could update the game with good updates, but we did *** like the EOC to most. and I say this with only 500 + people in 3 clans we stopped playing to begin imagenense other players for the last 8 or 6 years ...... just the EOC did not like, and if they keep losing players, then congratulations, and are losing players, only 76k players online, and most are bots before EoC ..... saw some 140k people online, ... we want the RS to where it was before all this problem the EOC .

26-Jan-2013 15:29:05

Demonii
Oct Member 2023

Demonii

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why not leave a some non-eoc servers? You would get back thousands of players and more money which is only thing you care about.

No-one works 10 years for a game just because "they love it and want to make it better".
Hey it's me, your best friend and worst enemy

26-Jan-2013 23:03:05

sir_link103

sir_link103

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly. I'm happy to see Jagex moving foward with their new game because this isn't the RuneScape I grew up with and I will not sugar coat any of my statements; I consider this revision of RuneScape (or some consider it called RS3) absolute garbage.

Maybe I just grew up with a different standard, when I was young you and your friends would play World of Warcraft or RuneScape whereas now to an extent you play World of Warcraft or the game that's imitating World of Warcraft. Let's hope you keep true to your word and listen to your players again, that's what I personally miss about the age of Andrew Gower (maybe just a coincidence that he was in control at the time).

I understand the frustration between the new players at the older players (and even some clueless others that weren't a player at the time) because they like the new game, they don't like the spam about it - let alone the fact that they've had to put up with others calling their game (of which they SO much dedication and love for) a ruined/broken game.

I'm not sure about how both parties feel about this I just wanted to express my opinion on one of the questions. No one will read this anyway let alone someone that will actually understand my perspective of things.

I've been playing a long time.. and this closing statement I'd like to keep this strictly objective, there is a gargantuan amount of people out there looking for a game that they lost. They had no control over losing it - years spent on their account(*); so this "community" (if you would) is understandably frustrated over the loss of something cherished. I don't condone private servers but of course there are players out there to find interest in these projects for some sense of closure. Difficult to understand I know but put yourself in their shoes. I've kept up on some of your newer posts and you so the game hasn't changed that drastically, but if your comments towards this issue weren't so close minded maybe this issue can be resolved.

27-Jan-2013 15:14:58

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top