Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

Ch00bies
Jan Member 2015

Ch00bies

Posts: 674 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Instead of doing all these big game updates, why don't you do an update to the customer support and get back to people that have been E-mailing you for months? I'm still waiting almost 6 months later and I have sent a more updated E-mail with more useful info 3 weeks ago, still nothing from either E-mails. Wouldn't it be nice to get back to your customers? and I'm banned from hlf probably perm since it's been almost a month since I've gotten on. you think someone would message in the message drop box saying so. If mod even read this please take it into consideration; it's aggravating waiting all this time trying to talk to people that don't want to communicate back. Why even have the option for your customers to E-mail you, if you don't even respond...

12-Dec-2012 08:54:58 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2012 08:57:34 by Ch00bies

Bow of Bob

Bow of Bob

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
when is there going to be a poll because all i here is you guys are sure everyone likes the updates having moved from classic to rs2 id say this is a bigger change with just the eoc the eoc is making private servers thrive you guys have single handedly killed the pure community 5k ish active members i just dont understand how the members have no say at all in the game ultimately you want the game to be a successfull as possible so make the poll and see what the outcome is no harm done either way knowledge is power but what you guys are doing is putting your heads in the sand

14-Dec-2012 01:32:55

Shadowice77

Shadowice77

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I notice every time Jagex touches the wilderness it always comes out disastrous, instead of them messing with the wild they make the stupid EOC update which is a huge fail my opinion. Just look at that other time when they took the wild out of runescape, they noticed automatically they made a scar. Then they copy off of Wow, learn to make your own abilities instead of using others.

15-Dec-2012 01:03:24

[#X5RS13JIW]

[#X5RS13JIW]

Posts: 1,122 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If they actually told the truth the interview would be as follows:

'First we will give a **** load of money to ivp, then we'll fire a load of staff after the eoc went terrible. Maybe eventually we'll be forced to remove all the crap updates we've added to the game when ivp force us into it because we lost them bare $$$.'

16-Dec-2012 14:27:32 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2012 14:27:46 by [#X5RS13JIW]

Paris Slayes
May Member 2021

Paris Slayes

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now Tell me this!!

Have you lost players?
or increased the amount of players?

And just a thought
are jagex able 2 change it back 2 old rs if they wanted? just a thought

cuz the eoc is kinda G*y

17-Dec-2012 18:22:42 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2012 18:23:11 by Paris Slayes