Forums

'Scapers Summer Stories

Quick find code: 254-255-192-63906733

im_hard23

im_hard23

Posts: 1,351 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Went away to Southend.worse thing i could've ever done was brake my toe on the beach playing football! so i spent most of the day in hospital, Was boring and missed out on the hot sun! i was so sun burnt, and on the way out of AnE i fell down 5 stairs and made the sting even worse. But apart from that, Been a really good holiday :)

26-Jul-2012 20:44:36

Macho Mitch

Macho Mitch

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Two weeks ago I woke up with blood on my ear,bruises on my body.
WTH happened?
my friend explained: "You drank apple-gin at the café and got drunk, bought a mexican hat and sunglasses from a street seller and lost all that plus your shoes in a moshpit".
Moshpit?
"Yeah you just walked in and got punched, but kept smiling" :D "Oh and you threw bikes on the street and almost got arrested, but found a nice watch".
And I was like.. okay, not so bad after all.
until mom said:
"why where sleeping on the toilet at 4 AM, undressed?"

exactly 100 words, the full story is probably a whole lot more :D i hope you enjoy reading this and sorry if the vocabulary isn't correct.. i'm Dutch.

26-Jul-2012 20:44:39 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2012 21:12:31 by Macho Mitch

AI0
Jan Member 2017

AI0

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When I was much younger, I was body surfing at the beach and one particularly rough wave picked me up and threw me into the sand, but not before pulling my swim-trunks down to my ankles. The kids swimming nearby got a good laugh out of it. :P

26-Jul-2012 20:44:41

Mcclain J W

Mcclain J W

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My greatest summer was most likely the year I took a vacation to see all of my relatives 400mi from home, in another state, and we all spent five days doing all types of different outdoor activities, including: fishing, boating, four-wheeling, cooking out, playing at the park, and just having a good time all as one big family!!! However, the last day of our visit the weather was not so kind, so we had to stay in and my cousin was playing RuneScape...that is where it began for me, my addiction to the greatest game ever!!! 8)

26-Jul-2012 20:45:25

[#726IW7O0Y]

[#726IW7O0Y]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well last summer i was going to a l ocal icerink called iceline with my friends and some girls and so we waited to go out an skate so we do and so i skate and as soon as i walk on the ice some kid cuts me off and my nosr was bleeding im like ah whatever and ill be friend is like you should go checkout it out with the iceline workers and i did they called my dad then we went to the hospital and i broke it

26-Jul-2012 20:45:38

Verpa

Verpa

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was the last day of school and everyone was messing about. When one kid goes up to the whiteboard, and starts trying to climb it, he starts pulling himself up, the teacher was asleep or just couldn't give a dam so the boy continued, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a cracking sound came from the front of the class as the whiteboard with the boy on it came away from the wall and started to fall to the ground, with the boy on it, he managed to jumped to one of the tables at the front and was fine.
Whoo exactly 100 words! I wanted to write more but there you go.. :)

26-Jul-2012 20:45:41

Daxstar2

Daxstar2

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It all started in the summer of 2006, when my cousin, Ryan, decided to visit me from florida for vacation. I would always see him online playing this game that i had no clue of until one day i decided to ask and he explained it was called "runescape". Being a kid who wasn't able to travel much at the time, runescape became my escape from reality and boredom. Ever since then i been a fan of runescape, Actually me and my girlfriend play together, i think runescape is what brung us closer together because it gave us a chance to play together and communicate for those moments when we are far apart.

26-Jul-2012 20:45:44

0 eggs

0 eggs

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also one of my best friends got in a car accident and almost died... but she is now at home and is doing great, in the car accident a ton of wooden poles went through her windshield and out the back window. one of them punched a hole in her skull, they used part of her hip bone to patch the hole. she had huge cuts on her head. Through all that, she has absolutely NO brain damage...

26-Jul-2012 20:46:53

MYSTERl0N
Dec Member 2023

MYSTERl0N

Posts: 86 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I went to the beach on Lake Michigan with my girlfriend. Instead of swimming and tanning with her, I found a small pond behind some trees. Feeling like an explorer, I waded into the water. I ended up catching about 10 frogs! I put them all in a big yellow bucket and dumped them on my girlfriend. Surprisingly, she didn't dump me in return! It was the highlight of my summer so far.

26-Jul-2012 20:47:02

Quick find code: 254-255-192-63906733 Back to Top