Forums

'Scapers Summer Stories

Quick find code: 254-255-192-63906733

I Mitsu I

I Mitsu I

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beach :This year like every other i went to cape-cod. I two amazing things happened. The first would be i went to one of the beaches and encounter a shark. I swam by 7 feet away when i was in the water. God was watching me.
The next day i went to the bay. When i steps it i noticed the water was orange. There were hundred's of thousands of baby squid in the harbor! This has been the most amazing summer of my life. I survived a shark, and saw hundred's of thousands of baby squid.

Thats my summer: GenArcher

26-Jul-2012 20:36:51 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2012 20:49:51 by I Mitsu I

Steady Heart

Steady Heart

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My family and I went to Australia for a week this summer and I went scuba diving for the first time. We were underwater and I was taking a picture to bring home and I got scared. I took the shot and swam to the surface while waving my parents to go also. We got to the surface and I showed them the picture. There was a huge shark behind them. :p (I have the picture, but I can't embed in RS forum posts.)

26-Jul-2012 20:37:16 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2012 20:55:27 by Steady Heart

Vasylay

Vasylay

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's a nice story:
For the Fourth of July, I went to my friend's cabin. All was good and we were just messing around on a giant floaty, trying to wrestle each other off, until BAM! Just like that, it started POURING. His mother evacuated us into the cabin and we watched the wind and rain pick up crazy fast. The raft tied to the dock picked up in the wind and starting flying- which caused the dock to totally flip over. We ended up flipping it back up, but still it was exciting :D

26-Jul-2012 20:37:41

Skyarn
Sep Member 2021

Skyarn

Posts: 233 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bear Camp:
Soon after, we climbed up the waterfall and slid down it… soon to find out we were now covered with leeches*! We shouted like girls, frantically brushing them off. This became a story we still talk about 10 years later. :D ____________________________________

26-Jul-2012 20:38:04 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2012 19:33:03 by Skyarn

Pikaboi

Pikaboi

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
During the fabulous time we call summer, I was pulled from playing RuneScape in order to help my dad and brother plant two trees in front of my house. I resented the request at first, but eventually, I was out there, eagerly shoveling dirt out of knee-deep holes and helping transfer two young and beautiful saplings into them. It was exhausting, but knowing that these trees will grow up to provide years of shade in the summers of the future makes me feel glad to have helped. Plus, my real life Farming level rose to about fifteen, a great achievement.
m
e
o
w
m
i
x

26-Jul-2012 20:38:21 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2012 20:53:17 by Pikaboi

Quick find code: 254-255-192-63906733 Back to Top