Forums

MMG's Friends Chat Channel Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Aug-2011 20:59:46

Bri Knight

Bri Knight

Posts: 5,024 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I'll certainly add in that feedback Raistlen. Anyway, I must be somewhere else now. I'll see you tomorrow.
Mat."

26-Aug-2011 00:48:36

26-Aug-2011 05:07:23

26-Aug-2011 05:35:02

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post removed, please be polite.
"hey when is a mod gonna start responding to egc threads?"
Mod Mat K is occasionally in there. That said, I'd really be careful what you ask for, because you may get what you asked for but not want you really want.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

26-Aug-2011 06:39:00

Olx

Olx

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello all players, hello to you JMod Mmg.
With this thread, I feel bad for those that had a good time in your FC, knowing people and making real the dream to chat with a nice JMod.
But, the way how feedback has been taking since few updates ago is not good. Trolls are everywhere on forums but all of us aren't trolls. Shutting down a way to feedback with the community like your FC is, in my opinion, a way to avoid facing the serious problems that RuneScape is having.
The rants thread was a way to create hate by some players consumed by immaturity, but was a way to made opinions visible to the public. When JaGex closed it, forced all the unconformity goes to all threads on forums.
I support you JaGex but my hope on you is like...fading away each update released with desperation, taking away the principles and ethic that you, as company showed us since the beginning.
I don't support:
-Microtransactions.
-Advertising RWT, Gold sellers autospammers.
-Free trade back.
-Refer a Friend XP boost.
-Not permanent bans to macroing.
If we face the problems, honorable JMod Mmg please face our inconveniences in RuneScape, our game.
Sincerely Olx.

26-Aug-2011 06:56:05 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2011 06:57:53 by Olx

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top