Forums

MMG's Friends Chat Channel Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

Posts: 3,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod MMG's FC was supposed to be a way for the players to converse with him about the game, not for others to set up a private chat room for a group of friends.
The FC lost its use and should have been closed down a long time ago. Mod MMG wasn't ever in it from what I heard, which was the whole reason for it to have been open in the 1st place.

07-Sep-2011 06:25:24

Rock-The End

Rock-The End

Posts: 714 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
btw guys, rs always been been rwting since its open i believe bc you pay them for members to get extra content but thats the only rwt ill accept, but make a system to thats kick/ban bots right on sight when someone starts to bots

Former God of Drums and now Guns NR0ses( was suppose to be Dr Feelgood if no one tooked the name)
The Spartan Kingdom
: Support New Music

10-Sep-2011 03:06:30

Ahnaf

Ahnaf

Posts: 522 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't see much of the old MMG regulars anymore except for the ones that visit Mod Mark's friend's chat. Man...I would like to have another chat with them...R.I.P. MMG's Friend Chat.
::::¸„.•²² | ²`²•„¸
:„•².²•„¸ ||¸„•²..'²•„:::²•„¸¸„•²¸„•²²•„¸¸„•²¸„•²²•„¸Ahnaful1994
| ==== || ==== |:::¸„•²²•„¸²•„¸²•„¸²•„¸,¸.The Official Seal.¸¸„•²¸„•²¸„•²²•„¸
:²•„¸¸„•² || ²•„¸.¸„•:::.²•„¸¸„•²¸„•²²•„¸¸„•²of a Master Quester²•„¸¸„•²²•„¸²•„¸²•„¸
:::::'²•„,¸,|,¸,„•²':::¸„•²¸„•²²•„¸²•„¸¸„•²²•„¸Hall of Fame #1461¸„•²²•„¸¸„•²²•„¸ ¸„•²²•„¸
~~Don't mess with the Lord of Fire or you'll get burnt.~~

10-Sep-2011 04:12:07

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-Sep-2011 10:27:16

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top