Forums

MMG's Friends Chat Channel Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042

Bri Knight

Bri Knight

Posts: 5,024 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“If you want to contact us with any feedback about the game we’d all love to see you on the forums where we have a team who will be able to read it and respond to you all.”
Hah! What a blatant lie, or MMG is just very ignorant of what goes on in the forums. Jagex is very silent in the player feedback forums and many threads in need of a response or discussion, but you simply ignore them.
Wouldn't it be nice if we actually had a place to give feedback that wasn't ignored?

23-Aug-2011 22:27:56 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2011 22:31:02 by Bri Knight

Bri Knight

Bri Knight

Acrylic, maybe if Jagex would actually take more time to explain things, like what Mod Mat K has been doing on this thread, people wouldn't have to come to threads like this to be heard.
The chances of getting a real rely from Jagex (not a copy and paste looking one) outside of threads like this is very difficult.

23-Aug-2011 22:35:43 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2011 22:36:23 by Bri Knight

Badiak
Oct Member 2023

Badiak

Posts: 968 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In case the message isn't clear enough.
Maybe it's a good thing that you closed your chat.
This way you can spend more time listening and less time talking.
Countless of my blue-hatted brethren are disappointed at the way that you run these forums. They've waited weeks, sometimes months, for someone to check in on their 50+ post threads, and no yellow posts have yet given them anything constructive or meaningful. If you're about to complain that you don't have the capacity, we've all heard that lame excuse. You need more capacity. Go get it. It might cost you some money to pay them but maybe you're forums will be in decent shape.
You want me to spell it out for you?
• Return Rants forums. All removing it has done is push rants to the other productive sections.
• Re-broadden the Suggestions forum. That way, you may actually see a good suggestion between the approximate 4 days it takes to cruise from page 1 to page 51.
* Just admit you can't control bots. We've all seen the videos of your "bot-banning" events, but they don't hardly make a dent in the real problem. It's a publicity stunt to convince people you still care. Either get some new staff to take care of it, or just admit you like the money you get from them.
• Fix your dead content instead of just pumping more dead content into the game. Clan Citadels, which you hyped beyond belief, are now just used to meet material quotas and aren't visited the remainder of the day. Dead content.
King Black Dragon. Dead Content.
Giant Mole. Dead Content.
Trouble Brewing. Dead Content.
Fishing Trawler. Dead Content.
Non-Bandos GWD. Relatively inactive Content.
Mobilising Armies. Dead Content.
Bandos GWD. Good Content.
Temple Trekking. Good Content.
Ancient Prison. Good Content.
Corporeal Beast. Good Content.
Dagganoth Kings. Good Content.
Soul Wars. Overcrowded, but Good Content.

Had you been listening to the forums, you may have heard these things before. Maybe you should start.

23-Aug-2011 22:44:28

Bri Knight

Bri Knight

I doubt I would get a real reply on feedback about game mechanics from the people managing things like their youtube or facebook pages.
And some “rants” on this thread have already received a reply. As for more being replied to after he comes back, I’m not so sure.

23-Aug-2011 22:44:44

Robby
Aug Member 2010

Robby

Posts: 1,043 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
having been in your clan longest then 90% of your ranks. I can tell you with complete honesty. your ranks did almost nothing. it was me and a select group of friends that kept the peace. and alerted ranks to problems. quite frankly. I'm glad you closed your chat as there was a well known presence of power among the ranks. they felt everyone else was support and they were almighty beings able to be hypocrites and create a hostile chat environment. finally these power hungry fools[mostly a select few people whom I have since dis-associated myself with] will have to play as regular people and not almighty ranks in the ceo's friends chat.
~robby.

23-Aug-2011 22:49:08

Makoto D

Makoto D

Posts: 3,109 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@1lettername: It's really hard to do that if most of your ranks have lives, you know.
@Robby: Some of the people I know whom you speak of. This mostly happened shortly before I resigned though, and for the most part, you're right.
@Windsofnight: I haven't been in that CC in something like 3 months, but for the most part, that's irrelevant! Ranting and raging isn't going to get anyone anywhere on this thread; let them start their own.

23-Aug-2011 23:09:53

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top