Forums

MMG's Friends Chat Channel Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Aug-2011 23:28:53

Giggsy00

Giggsy00

Posts: 720 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Acrylic, you must realise with Jagex's current forum 'presence' people will gladly take any opportunity that their opinions are being recognised, and a thread posted by the big high war god himself gives just that release, for even if he is insanely busy ironing Insight & Raine's shirts, i imagine he will still scan through the thread looking for posts from people such as yourself.

In relation to the chat closing, i never went back into the chat after i found that a number of discussion points that were frequently raised in Poppy's would get you swiftly removed.

23-Aug-2011 23:29:43

Windsofnight
Mar Member 2017

Windsofnight

Posts: 6,634 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Makoto D, I do not see one "rant" posted in this thread.
The customers are "venting" and since what they are "venting" about are the same topics discussed in MMG's FC then how is what they are posting "irrelevant" or off topic?
No one expects a reply. However, I am sure MMG will read them as he has stated before in his Q&A that he enjoys reading threads in forums.
Just wondering.
WHERE IS MY INGAME RSOF TITLE?!

23-Aug-2011 23:33:08

Acrylic
Jul Member 2009

Acrylic

Posts: 1,072 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Look guys I'm sorry. I understand that you are frustrated. But what I am trying to say is that this is not the place to let out your frustrations. Future updates and recent updates are where you should be going to talk about these issues. But be constructive. Suggest things that might help rather than getting angry over the issue.
I know you get mad because Jagex Moderators seem to not reply, but that does not mean they will not see your post.
Still a Noob, probably always will be!

23-Aug-2011 23:35:44

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Aug-2011 23:37:52

Trevorghost
Dec Member 2005

Trevorghost

Posts: 11,113 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Future updates and recent updates are where you should be going to talk about these issues"
Lolno. Future Updates has nothing to do with this. I have gone to Recent Updates about this, I have 2 threads there. I just got tired of waiting for MMG, while he still has time to let everybody know the current status of his Friend's Chat.
Max Quest Points. Max Cool Points. Host of the Immensely Popular Lords of the Wait.

23-Aug-2011 23:40:07

DarlingAella
Dec
fmod Member

DarlingAella

Forum Moderator Posts: 4,479 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all,
On holiday atm so typing this away from RuneScape. Thanks therefore to Namia for highlighting this to me.
I'm not going to drill all the way down the thread - mobile Internet ain't great :( So forgive me if I rehash old points etc.
Mark, thanks for the decision and I think given your obvious lack of time due to other projects it's the best choice. Whether it's a sign of lack of FC tools that forces the hand due to the issues elsewhere or merely time from ranks such as myself, Aja, Bubsy, Kaze, Kortho and others due decreased interaction I will leave for another time. I can only hope that of circumstances change we can take another go at it.
Moe. I speak to you because I know you from previous threads and I know where you stand on issues. While we all try to engage others and move towards solving the problems that we feel are most important, know that this is not the result of simply short termism. Previous issues have similarly affected the chat and I would not read too much into it. While I wish the community the best of luck on this, I must politely ask that you return to the forums from whence you came or create a new thread. Good health!
Fellow ranks and regulars, I can only hope that you have enjoyed your stay there as much as myself. As for a new home for the same, I shall have a think).
Bubsy and Aja, Kortho, Kaze and Carl. Acrylic, Makoto, Nmealtime, Torag and Jedi. 10 friends I would not have met nor talked so much with. For this, Mark, I can truely thank you.
Best regards,
KR1

23-Aug-2011 23:42:36 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2011 23:46:20 by DarlingAella

Acrylic
Jul Member 2009

Acrylic

Posts: 1,072 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@trevor
That is fine, but complaining here is not going to help. Just think for a second and ask yourself what you posting on this thread is going to do for you.
Still a Noob, probably always will be!

23-Aug-2011 23:43:04 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2011 23:45:55 by Acrylic

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top