Forums

MMG's Friends Chat Channel Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042

screwz

screwz

Posts: 997 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moe, Trev, and Tamond, great posts.
Arc, Kat, and Yamon,
I don't understand where any of you come off as to telling where people should post and what they should discuss. A Jagex mod (Mat K) was on here earlier answering questions and discussing about the RAF. I don't see any of you as a Jagex mod, so who are you to tell anyone what they may talk about on here when a Jagex mod has deemed it okay to talk about it?
I think it's laughable that MMG makes a thread and doesn't post on it again. I expect more out of a CEO. Your customers aren't happy and you're not giving them any insight/any feedback on the matter.
Kat, as for you. I don't quite understand why you'd tell anyone to "shut up" on the forums. You understand this is a place for people to discuss? I hope you do understand that.
Also, as for you defending MMG. Him having a family and busy work schedule is no excuse. I'm sorry, but he's a CEO of a gaming company. Get real. I hope you're not that simple as to say he's to busy to reply. If that's indeed the case; he should resign and step down from the CEo position. Also, on that note: I doubt you even know what a CEO of a company is, Kat.
I agree with everyone in the blue wiz hats for the most part. It's laughable that a multi-million dollar company isn't giving a reason behind any of this and isn't listening to any feedback.
I liked the idea I saw earlier; if Jagex is in need of money, then simply just increase the membership fee by a dollar, or so. Micro-transaction doesn't belong in RS. It's ridiculous.
EDIT: Yamon, you look like a fool for bumping a sticky. Get real.

23-Aug-2011 23:55:35 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2011 00:01:01 by screwz

Markur

Markur

Posts: 202 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pretty sad to hear that you're closing your Friends Chat. I usually visit and have a conversation, then head back to my other Chat. I have noticed a little more spamming and trolling in there. :( Sadly, I never actually got the chance to see you in there, and talk to you. But now that your friends chat has closed, the spammers and trolls have moved to another Friends Chat. Hopefully I see you somewhere and get the privilege to talk to you. :)

24-Aug-2011 00:00:53 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2011 04:29:05 by Markur

screwz

screwz

Posts: 997 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^I wasn't aware that this was an appropriate place for humor. I also didn't realize "fake bumping a thread" was funny the least bit.
Sorry, but I don't laugh at childish humor. Also, if you're going to quote me; at least do it correctly.

24-Aug-2011 00:03:28 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2011 00:05:03 by screwz

04erik

04erik

Posts: 1,801 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Katniiss on Page 11 [bottom of page]
"Just because he doesn't say anything doesn't mean he doesn't listen. "

ORLY? Try explaining that to my mom. GF.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Also, when did MMG call posters trolls? Just wondering if anybody could provide a QFC or something... :)
Not doubting he said it or anything, I'd just like some proof before I post further.
Thanks,
~Troll Contributor in MMG's FC.

24-Aug-2011 00:29:34

Septugent

Septugent

Posts: 816 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
""The recent marketing is one of the things that we have to look at, along with clans and other unique upcoming content. I don't want you to think that this is the only method we have to move RS and Jagex forward.""

""I don't want you to think that this is the only method we have to move RS and Jagex forward""

""we have to move RS and Jagex forward""

""forward""
----------
...So this games going forward? I think (because youre now breaking your own rules) the game might actually be taking a few steps back.
Its like your spam clicking the Undo button...
Undo bot free Runescape!
Undo removal of Free trade and Wildy!
Undo game rules!
Undo formed player trust!
(Undo MMG's clan chat?)
-Holds up a golden Undo button-
Try this one, it reveses everything wrong with this game
I recomend starting with RAF... ;)

24-Aug-2011 00:50:53 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2011 00:53:13 by Septugent

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top