Forums

†Kandarin† Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-May-2019 00:08:07

21-May-2019 00:13:55

21-May-2019 00:46:22

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aurelia I said :
The Kingdom of Asgarnia surrenders all of its holdings, including the capital of Falador, to the Empire of Kandarin following the fall of Queen Jane Grey in battle. A Kandar flag was now raised above the White Knights' Castle.
All that for a pile of bricks.

27-May-2019 13:52:17

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aurelia I said :
Aurelia I said :
The Kingdom of Asgarnia surrenders all of its holdings, including the capital of Falador, to the Empire of Kandarin following the fall of Queen Jane Grey in battle. A Kandar flag was now raised above the White Knights' Castle.

no thanks i'm full i ate before i came over
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

27-May-2019 15:17:06

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨

"I thought we were pals, Jane. Cya."

They would be the last words he'd speak to her. As the chaos enveloped the sleepy port town of Witchaven, its civilians and smugglers stirred from their slumber, the Emperor's trusty steel mace struck true against the port side of Queen Jane Grey's noggin.

Many simply believed the invasion was, quite simply, a raid of foolhardy sea bandits. Such a rumor did not hold long, however, as the severed head of the Grey queen was, after being magically preserved, stuck on the sharp end of a spike and planted on the far side of the port, facing seaward. It would be yet another warning to those aiming to dismantle the sanctity of the Empire.

On the opposite side of the town, however, a small memorial was raised, for the unwitting warriors of Saradomin the Queen decided to drag across the ocean to their inevitable doom. Displayed most primarily was the helmet of a paladin, gazing upon a portrait of an older man and his family. Rumor has it he was three days from retirement.

Witchaven would not see much sleep that night, as shouts of Kandar Victa rang through the streets.

KANDAR VICTA

KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

27-May-2019 15:35:56

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aurelia I said :
Aurelia I said :

This right here is why Rid wasn't crazy to suggest this was all a deliberate ploy to try and hand Asgarnia over to Kandarin.

Not saying it actually was to start out with but salt seems pretty determined to make it happen now.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

27-May-2019 16:54:44

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top