Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
Varnyx said :
Where is Sunlit Hall??

Ardougne's Castle

Can you tell that I'm either A.) Am incredibly stupid, B.) Have no clue where the hell anything is IC'ly anymore or C.) I should know where stuff is icly but I'm really quite stupid.
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

08-Dec-2016 20:56:55

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Varnyx said :
Vekon said :
Varnyx said :
Where is Sunlit Hall??

Ardougne's Castle

Can you tell that I'm either A.) Am incredibly stupid, B.) Have no clue where the hell anything is IC'ly anymore or C.) I should know where stuff is icly but I'm really quite stupid.

Is there a D option?

RP In the castle again boys
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

08-Dec-2016 22:45:52

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
Varnyx said :
Vekon said :
Varnyx said :
Where is Sunlit Hall??

Ardougne's Castle

Is there a D option?

RP In the castle again boys

The D is silent.

Anyone allowed to come RP in the castle??
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

08-Dec-2016 22:57:38 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2016 23:02:51 by Varnyx

Czar
Nov Member 2016

Czar

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character name: Xavier Kilgard

Role: Order of the Dragon: Page or Squire

Religious views: Lost, unable to tell which God wants the best for Gielnor

Race: Human

Personality: Quiet when outside of battle, due to not much to say. He is kind, never letting his temper overtake him, though it is possible under enough stress. In combat, he focuses first on his allies, attempting to aid any in need of help without second thought. He will put his life on the line for those he calls friends, and imagines they'd do the same.

Appearance: Xavier is 5'9" with a slim, muscular build. His hair is long and nearly-verde black, reaching a little below his shoulders. His face is slim with a sharp chin, eyes are a pale green. His normal attire consists of a cavalier with an eagles feather, finely-sewn shirt, loose-fit pants, matching gauntlet and boots made of leather adorned in metal spikes, a pristine traveling pack, and a belt consisting of multiple pouches of different sizes. He carries a newly forged iron sword, though the blade matched his steel defender in color.

History: The Kilgards weren't rich, nor highly noble. William Kilgard, Xavier's father, obtained his wealth through lucky business, although it wasn't a large sum. To save from losing too much, the family never used the money for luxuries, other than their decently-sized home. Although Xavier was meant to be taught business by his father, he had always been against that lifestyle, idolizing Knights and their valiance. William let his son follow his own path, assisting him when he had reached the age of sixteen by hiring a tutor to train him in the art of combat. It wasn't long until Xavier found his art of choice, sword and defender, although he still was taught to use a shield. He trained with the same combat style for 3 years until he was confident enough to apply for position of a Page in the Order of the Dragon, hearing tales of their greatness.

Other information: None.

09-Dec-2016 06:22:32

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Czar said :
Character name: Xavier Kilgard

Role: Order of the Dragon: Page or Squire

Religious views: Lost, unable to tell which God wants the best for Gielnor

Race: Human

Personality: Quiet when outside of battle, due to not much to say. He is kind, never letting his temper overtake him, though it is possible under enough stress. In combat, he focuses first on his allies, attempting to aid any in need of help without second thought. He will put his life on the line for those he calls friends, and imagines they'd do the same.

Appearance: Xavier is 5'9" with a slim, muscular build. His hair is long and nearly-verde black, reaching a little below his shoulders. His face is slim with a sharp chin, eyes are a pale green. His normal attire consists of a cavalier with an eagles feather, finely-sewn shirt, loose-fit pants, matching gauntlet and boots made of leather adorned in metal spikes, a pristine traveling pack, and a belt consisting of multiple pouches of different sizes. He carries a newly forged iron sword, though the blade matched his steel defender in color.

History: The Kilgards weren't rich, nor highly noble. William Kilgard, Xavier's father, obtained his wealth through lucky business, although it wasn't a large sum. To save from losing too much, the family never used the money for luxuries, other than their decently-sized home. Although Xavier was meant to be taught business by his father, he had always been against that lifestyle, idolizing Knights and their valiance. William let his son follow his own path, assisting him when he had reached the age of sixteen by hiring a tutor to train him in the art of combat. It wasn't long until Xavier found his art of choice, sword and defender, although he still was taught to use a shield. He trained with the same combat style for 3 years until he was confident enough to apply for position of a Page in the Order of the Dragon, hearing

DIBS

09-Dec-2016 17:11:38

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Czar, consider yourself accepted as we already discussed, and you will be placed under Sir Tommen's tutelage ICly.

RP in the castle, lads
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

09-Dec-2016 23:47:12

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top