Forums

†Kandarin† Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

HC Tervuren

HC Tervuren

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS3 Chance said :
Vynriette sends a bag of mint cookies to the Sunlit Halls, mailed to an Axel Vekon.

Bear Welshly eats them shits before they even make it past the front door.
Kristian
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
Tervurens
|
I love canines!

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

12-Jun-2019 13:59:48

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HC Tervuren said :
RS3 Chance said :
Vynriette sends a bag of mint cookies to the Sunlit Halls, mailed to an Axel Vekon.

Bear Welshly eats them shits before they even make it past the front door.

The Emperor demotes Commander Welshly for high treason.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

12-Jun-2019 15:35:24

HC Tervuren

HC Tervuren

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KDF-Juan said :
Karamja sends a shipment of pineapples for the good emperor.

Bear Welshly eats and sinks the remainder of the shipment at the docks.
Kristian
|
Kandarin
|
Vekon
|
Tervurens
|
I love canines!

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

12-Jun-2019 23:08:17 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2019 23:08:46 by HC Tervuren

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter would find its way to the office of Emperor Axel Vekon. The letter bore the personal seal of Overseer James Craven of Karamja.

" My old friend it has been some time, I hope this letter finds you in good health and posperous times. In the coming days I will be sending the head of my eastern trade operations to meet with you at the Sunlit Hall to discuss an opportunity that both or nations can prosper from.

Sincerely,

James Craven "
It's just business.

13-Jun-2019 20:43:46

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨

They say it happened over night.

As a new dawn crest over White Wolf Mountain, a new beginning blossomed for the Imperials and their loyal comrades. The ancient crown, rarely was it worn, now sat upon the head of a new monarch. The long reign of Emperor Axel Vekon The Redeemer had seemingly come to a close after what seemed like decades of peace and tranquility.. At least, to those who made homes deep in the Empire, and those that were not on the frontlines of conquest.

It isn't certain why the Emperor, the Lichslayer, the Archmage, stepped away. Some say the old man had finally begun to knock on Death's door. Some say that his long-burdened shoulders could no longer carry the weight and responsibility of a massive empire. Others say that he has obligations he considers more important, related to his magical ambitions and goals to keep the dark evils at bay. But only a few could know for certain.

They do know, however, that he passed the crown to one he could trust, one who had already gained the respect of her people, an honor-bound protector, war hero, and daughter of the Old Emperor himself. And as they celebrated the Empress and her reign to come, they knew it would be as long and as glorious as the last.

KANDAR VICTA

Axel's stepping away from the political scene. The new thread can be found HERE
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

16-Jun-2019 18:30:13

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top