†Kandarin† Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-A letter would arrive at Catherby Bank-

To the manager of the Bank of Catherby

The kingdom of Misthalin has been conducting an investigation into the recent raid on Draynor. Unfortunately I have to inform you that we now know that the proceeds of this raid were deposited by one of your customers into your own vault before withdrawing it again shortly afterward. Could you please provide records of all customers that deposited a significant amount (5,000 gold or more) in the week or so after the raid occurred (the 7th of this month).

The King would be most grateful for your cooperation in this matter.

Regards
The Kingdom of Misthalin
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

25-Apr-2019 18:41:24

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To: His Majesty,

We are horribly sorry for our involvement in any sort of criminal activity, the least may do to make amends is to comply. The following transactions under this description have occurred in the timeframe you have described:

Gerald "Big Willy" Willy, a deposit of 6,054 gold.
Sir Robard Vortivask, a withdrawal of 15,000 gold.
Reginald Dain, a deposit of 5,000 gold.

We hope that this information is helpful in your search for who has wronged you.

Sincerest apologies,
The Catherby Bank Staff
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

25-Apr-2019 19:16:55

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

-a letter would be delivered to Sir Robard and Emperor Vekon-

To Emperor Vekon

It is my duty to inform you that as a result of our investigations into the culprits of the Draynor Raid, we have been forced to conclude that this despicable act was organised by Sir Robard, one of your own nobles. It is with great regret that we make this accusation but the evidence against him is clear. We ask that he appear in court at Varrock on the 4th of next month ((date negotiable)) to stand trial for his actions and if necessary to face Misthalite justice. If he does not attend in person then he will be tried in his absence, though you may provide a representative to speak in his defense if you so wish.

Know that ultimately, regardless of what you decide, we will see justice served.

Regards
The Kingdom of Misthalin
#WarIsComing

27-Apr-2019 21:19:16

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter with the seal of Camelot would return to the Court of Misthalin

To his Majesty,

I will not appear in the court of Misthalin for trial as the only law of which I will subject myself to is the law of the glorious Empire of Kandarin. Have her quarrel with me or my actions, duel me as a man, or send warriors to do so for thee. You will have no other justice.

Sir Robard Vortivask
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

27-Apr-2019 22:05:55

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

The trial has been concluded and it would be made public that Lord Robard was found guilty and sentenced to death by the judge.

1,000 gold coins are being offered in exchange for information that leads to his capture.
10,000 gold offered if he is delivered to Misthalin, dead or alive.
#WarIsComing

06-May-2019 00:16:28

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the Emperor of Kandarin, Axel Vekon,

It is imperative that we meet. I apologize for the short nature of my letter- time is of the essence, and we do not have long. The book is missing. I have felt it. This does not bode well for Gielinor.

Sincerely,

Jane Grey
All that for a pile of bricks.

12-May-2019 08:05:17 - Last edited on 12-May-2019 08:07:52 by Aurelia I

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A beautiful envelope, stamped with the seal of House Vekon and Kandarin, apparated miraculously in Jane's general vicinity.

¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨

Hi Jane,

It has been a while since we last spoke. I'm glad to hear that you are still alive. I see you are worried about that book you gifted me not long ago. Rest assured, however, that it is safe. What you felt was likely the effect of my masterful spellcraft. I have taken the liberty to sequester the relic. Not only is it behind many magical guards and powerful wards that prevent scrying, and stashed away in a box of lead surrounded by stone surrounded by banite surrounded again by led within a ceramic vase, but I have disabled teleportation within or without and disguised its magical nature entirely. Not only would it be impossible to locate, but impossible to recognize by those most familiar with it. On top of this, its location is within one of the safest places, beyond the planar confines of Gielinor itself. I have never been so incredibly sure of the safety of a single object in my entire life.

I am, however, unable to humor you by checking, as I have been up to my ballsack in imperial duties. I am happy to fit you into my tight schedule, however, and look forward to it. I have enclosed a gatestone that will allow you quick travel to me.

Kandar Victa,

Emperor Axel Vekon The Redeemer.

KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

12-May-2019 19:10:40 - Last edited on 12-May-2019 19:12:18 by Vekon

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top