Oct Member 2021

Pathogenic

Posts: 191 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION
Character name: "Zachary Gregor"

Role: Business man

Religious views: Armadyl

Race: Human

Personality: Quiet but well-spoken. Generally happy man, though mildly reclusive and very private. Whereas a private nature might usually be intimidating, Zachary seems to be just a careful man.

Appearance: Brown, slicked back hair, with a matching, full beard. He stands 5'11", with a Kharidian tan and muscular build. Zachary can normally be found wearing high-end, expensive clothes, with a warm smile.

History: In recent years, Zachary has spent the a lot of his time in the desert, exploring business opportunities in the mining industry. He's looking to expand north, choosing to return to his place of birth, Ardougne. His history is largely private outside of the little information previously presented. Some few might recognize him under another name- business men are fickle sorts.

PS: How does housing work? Mr. Gregor has his eyes set on one already.
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´
Pathogenic
`'°«„¸`'°«„¸

`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸
G
¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

08-Dec-2016 01:20:47 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2016 01:23:17 by Pathogenic

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Accepted, Pathogenic. Hit me up in game or guest in Glorious Kandarin and I'll set you up.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

08-Dec-2016 01:46:09

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION:

Character name: Kaito Di Arkeda

Role:Wandering Huntsman

Religious views: Seren/Elvish

Race:Elf

Personality: Incredibly cocky, furtive, constantly accusing eyes, can be nice once you get to know him.

Appearance: 6'5 around 195 pounds, quite muscular, wears scale and leather armour for protection, usually has a hood and mask on except when indoors. Few scars over his left eyebrow, torso and a scar running diagonally across his lip. Will normally have a parrying knife, shortsword or a crossbow/longbow. Also his clothing is usually dirty because he sleeps outdoors most of the time.

History: Kaito was the second born of 8 children, to his parents who owned an average sized house just north of the taverly marketplace. From a young age he learned to hunt with his father and basic domestic skills from his mother, such as basic medicine. When he was around the human age of 15 he decided that he wanted to become a mercanary so he joined on with a small group who were usually hired out to guarding caravans. He has spent time in jail cells, usually for filtching valuables from the caravans he was guarding. In recent years he spent him time attempting to learn magic, but with limited success. He wanted to set up in Ardougne, due to its fertile fields and its proximity to the mages guild, possibly so he could further his studies of the magical arts.
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

08-Dec-2016 02:13:10

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
YAY!!!!

Now I'm no longer that strange guy chilling in discord :3
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

08-Dec-2016 04:03:01

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top