Forums

†Kandarin† Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kandarin

A series of strange noises and sighting were reported to patrolling armsmen over the course of several days along the far-reaches of the western border. The people of the western provinces were both uneasy and angry at the noises - after all, it had only been a handful of years since the elves stormed Ardougne and held this kingdom hostage.

Heralds throughout the land would begin speaking of the situation, though some were only making matters worse by claiming that armsmen were currently locked in heated combat with the elves of the west; others spreading hate and anger , some citizens took these words and used them to target elven families throughout the land. For now, however, peace has prevailed in the Kingdom and no unfortunate incidents have occurred.

With the knowledge that armsmen were, infact, not engaged in combat: Tommen Calderon has organized a "call-to-arms" requesting a handful of adventurers, trackers, and marksmen to report to the Calderon Manor in Yanille. After-all, the only way to defuse a bomb is to get closer to it...

A Sticky Situation
\/ Character Risk: Moderate.
\/ IC Reward: 500 GP and items.
\/ When and Where: 4th of January at 9PM EST in Yanille.
\/ Characters should bring a weapon and basic medical supplies.

04-Jan-2017 18:28:12 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2017 18:31:56 by Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

ARDOUGNE

The heralds had ceased spewing false-news of battles raging along the western-border. They now spoke of one of their own being murdered by the Grand Master of the Crimson Knights.

Those that actually saw the incident would report that it was a sniper and that their was an arrow in the corpse when it was took away.

They also spoke of an elvish girl being cut down by some "true patriots" of the city, defending what's right and stomping out the elvish plague from their city.

The folk that witnessed the murder said that she was stabbed from behind by a hooded coward, that the Crimson Knights and two winged-folk arrived on the scene quickly, and helped identify the poor girl, even taking her home.

-----
The following would find it's way to the Steward of the City.

"Sir,

In the absence of King Axel, I will report the recent happenings to yourself in an effort to convey them to the King swiftly: this report will be brief.

Today, myself, the Grand Master of the Crimson Knights and two of my companions journeyed into the city to investigate claims of anti-elven propaganda. Upon arrival the herald caught sight of us and attempted to flee, however he was cut-off by one of my companions.

The gentleman explained to us that all of the heralds in the city were being paid to throw out the same information. Before we were able to get more information out of the man he was shot dead by a sniper.

Within moments of the man being shot, a loud scream tore through the north-western corridor of the city; the four of us responded and discovered the body of an eleven year old elvish girl - it appears that she may have been ravaged by her assailant before killed.

I took it upon myself to return the body to the family. Upon quick inspection of the corpse, I determined that a tri-dagger had been used to completely destroy her jugular.

Lord Tommen Calderon."

09-Jan-2017 05:38:20 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2017 05:43:14 by Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

RP @ West of Observatory.

EDIT: (Role-play ended at 1:35 AM Eastern Standard Time ; Role-play started at 10:30 PM EST)

Big thanks to: Kai, Howl, Czar, Sae and Lianna for coming out! Had a blast. The next installment to this plot will be on Friday the Thirteenth at 9PM EST.

As per-usual, the following characters receive a 500gp payment for aiding Lord Calderon.
- Caedus Aren
- Adria Calderon
- Xavier
- Lysanna Calderon
- Saewynn (if she could be tracked down by a courier)

11-Jan-2017 04:48:33 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2017 06:45:42 by Am RolePlay

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top