Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Posts: 512 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mission Reports - Outcome

Mort Myre:
Completed!
Dragon-masked men are abducting men. Find out their plans.

Despite the damage taken, the team managed to successfully discover the base of the masked men, recover a document detailing their plans and also interrogate some of the magi present for more information!

The leader there critically wounded, and the beast trapped under a collapsing ceiling, any immediate threats have been disposed of. For now...

Experience awarded to participants:
Thoughtcrime doesn't entail death. Thoughtcrime IS death.

03-Mar-2016 21:02:26

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rologarth said :

Calsidiu's Log
Twiblick, Moevyng 27th

I don't have the right words for what I've experienced in recent days. I guess I'll start with those dragon-masked maniacs kidnapping people. They've been playing with vampyrism and seeing what they could... devolve. They've made a monstrosity the likes of which I have never seen. More fearsome than the worst tales of Venators I've heard. I had to kill my way through several guards and combat an Elf and a heavily armored human just to get a glimpse of the thing. Elzbeth and I collapsed a tunnel on it, but I know better. It is not dead. It is angry. Worse still is who's allegedly in charge of the whole operation. The Judge's

The good news is that the armor I had Elzbeth and Draven bring down works like a charm. I nearly got gutted by the head of the operation, Atticus, but my armor held until that point, deflecting many harmful blows.

My regular armor, however, did not save me from my next mission's perils. A bard I found on the Snail Trail took up residence in the Burgh and convinced me to see if his magical lyre worked on any of the nasty things out in the swamps. I decided to use this opportunity to grab us some food at Paterdomus, and use him as a pack yak. After several less-than-fruitful encounters, he seemed to strike a chord when fighting a feral vampyre. Good for him

The thing that I'm p*ssed about is that his sh*tty sneaking brought an Araxyte down on us. When we ran, I fell and had to face the beast alone. It shredded me and it took several tries to escape. I was only saved from my wounds by my... previous training. Luckily, the bard was able to keep the wheelbarrow of food upright and we got it to the Burgh.

I'm not going on any more Araxyte Runs. The others can handle that. I'm getting too old for this sh*t.
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

06-Mar-2016 05:52:31

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rologarth said :

Calsidiu's Log
Twiblick, Bennath 23rd

Where to begin. We've been busy in the Sanguinesti region. We were trapped beyond the vyrewall for two weeks straight with little access to the outside. That came about when Connor, being sent to clear and secure the old Meiyerditch base with Proteus, fell from the towers in Sector 2. It was a sodding awful affair, trying to get his d*** half-icyene body back. Luckily, the b*star* was delivered to us alive by the **cking Inquisitor himself. My network's on fire with rumors of the battle lines being drawn at the River Salve. I fear we may have helped speed things along.

My time in Meiyerditch has been marred with failings. Losing a man for two weeks, morale dropping like a rock, undead minions intruding on secure areas, and agents lacking the drive to complete orders, and agents botching missions when they do decide to get up and do something. It's been a right sh*t show out here, and I'm not sure what I can do about it. We're spinning in the mud.

We're out of food and water. I've been having to scavenge for everyone for the last few days. I can't reach Paterdomus at the moment. There's rumors of undead occupying an area near there. If that is true, then we may be cut off once again.

The final bit I wish to write about is something a bit more personal. A rumor's going around Canifis that a man with dreadlocks and Saradominist armor is drudging about north of town. I only know one person who fits that description. It is no coincidence that he resurfaces as the two armies gather their strength. Veliaf, you b*star*. We need you back.

Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

09-Apr-2016 21:16:02

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Posts: 512 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Do I not bring back your loved ones? Make no mistake, for this is a parting gift....no cost to you, I return your valued comrade's life."

~Judge Rich-ter
Thoughtcrime doesn't entail death. Thoughtcrime IS death.

21-Apr-2016 14:45:07 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2016 14:45:34 by Last Deterro

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150 Back to Top