Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application Form:

Screen-Name: Putin is g0d

Character Name: Solomon Wreath

Character Race: Human

Brief History: A Senior member of the Myreque, Solomon has always been running and hiding from tithing all his life, Born in Burgh De Rott, Solomon assisted his small community by making runs to the Paterdomus, getting food from Drezel, these runs proved to be perilous, having to dodge the jaws of the Werewolves and outrun the Wings of the Vyrewatch, when he was aged 37, he joined up to the Myreque, using his skills to assist them, now aged 50, he has decided to take a stand among the Myreque, ready to defeat Drakan once and for all.

Reason for Joining the Myreque: Tired of the oppression and seeing the starvation of the Morytanian Humans, he's taking a stand

Could you please roleplay as I have been in the Myreque for a long time? it would be great.
; )

24-Dec-2013 21:40:00

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KDF-Luth said :
Application Form:

Screen-Name: Putin is g0d

Character Name: Solomon Wreath

Character Race: Human

Brief History: A Senior member of the Myreque, Solomon has always been running and hiding from tithing all his life, Born in Burgh De Rott, Solomon assisted his small community by making runs to the Paterdomus, getting food from Drezel, these runs proved to be perilous, having to dodge the jaws of the Werewolves and outrun the Wings of the Vyrewatch, when he was aged 37, he joined up to the Myreque, using his skills to assist them, now aged 50, he has decided to take a stand among the Myreque, ready to defeat Drakan once and for all.

Reason for Joining the Myreque: Tired of the oppression and seeing the starvation of the Morytanian Humans, he's taking a stand

Could you please roleplay as I have been in the Myreque for a long time? it would be great.

I have the New Mort Myre Order roster updated to include Solomon.

Hazbollah said :
This thread looks pretty nice*

** would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

24-Dec-2013 22:36:11

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hattori Iga said :
As long I am alive.. Myreque will never free Morytania..

Well then, looks like something will have to change.

Role-Player said :
Very nice, profiled!

Can I suggest not using Icyenes?

While the Myreque is a primarily human organization, it would not be too far fetched if one or two Icyenes would find their way into Morytania looking for revenge for the fabled Hallowvale with the recent reemergence of Saradomin. I do not want the Myreque to be over-powered, so any overpowered race that joins us should submit to the underdog qualities of the Myreque.
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

24-Dec-2013 23:11:38

Icriulis

Icriulis

Posts: 3,059 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mister myre, can I speak to you in-game..?

And, as jagex has confirmed, Icyene are coming back soon. My goodness, what an adventure it'll be when tons of warrior Icyene pour into Gielinor. It'll be just like this aviansie thing.

24-Dec-2013 23:16:09

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150 Back to Top