Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150

2HeadedBoy

2HeadedBoy

Posts: 397 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Screen-Name: Saint Brett

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Character Name: Aven Arkov

Character Race: Human

Brief History: Aven follows Armadyl, he's 6'2 feet tall. Aven has light brown almost red hair, he doesn't normally have a beard, he keeps his hair at around a medium length. He's also amore speed over strength type of guy. He has very pale eyes, and is missing the pinkie toe on his left foot. He tries to be kind, and normally never attacks anybody unless he has to.
Aven grew up in basicaly a campsite in the plains area north of Eagle's Peak. He read any books he came across, and frequently shot arrows from his father's bow, who was killed in a hunting accident. When Aven was fishing one day, a fish bit off his pinkie toe on his left foot. When Aven was fourteen, his mother died, so he traveled East and found a girl that he fancied, after two years she acidently bore him a son and ran away without them both. Aven named his son Darman, and took him on his travels, ending his childhood.
Aven eventually wound up in Morytania, and witnessed cruel acts against fellow humans by Vyres. This sparked something in Aven, for he now wanted to fight his new creature, but saw how badly the other human had been beaten, and knew he'd need help. And that is when Aven goes In Search of the Myreque .
For the good life is out there somewhere, so stay on my arm, you little charmer.

25-Feb-2014 01:16:00

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2HeadedBoy said :
Screen-Name: Saint Brett

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Character Name: Aven Arkov

Character Race: Human

Brief History: Aven follows Armadyl, he's 6'2 feet tall. Aven has light brown almost red hair, he doesn't normally have a beard, he keeps his hair at around a medium length. He's also amore speed over strength type of guy. He has very pale eyes, and is missing the pinkie toe on his left foot. He tries to be kind, and normally never attacks anybody unless he has to.
Aven grew up in basicaly a campsite in the plains area north of Eagle's Peak. He read any books he came across, and frequently shot arrows from his father's bow, who was killed in a hunting accident. When Aven was fishing one day, a fish bit off his pinkie toe on his left foot. When Aven was fourteen, his mother died, so he traveled East and found a girl that he fancied, after two years she acidently bore him a son and ran away without them both. Aven named his son Darman, and took him on his travels, ending his childhood.
Aven eventually wound up in Morytania, and witnessed cruel acts against fellow humans by Vyres. This sparked something in Aven, for he now wanted to fight his new creature, but saw how badly the other human had been beaten, and knew he'd need help. And that is when Aven goes In Search of the Myreque .

Sounds good, Brett. I'll see you in game.
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

25-Feb-2014 02:38:24

Felix Hull

Felix Hull

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~IC~

A small shipment of three crates would arrive on the mortal side of the Salve, just on the edge of the river. With in the first of these crates would be two mithril swords, one steel crossbow, five bars of silver for the smiths of the Myreque to do with as they see fit. Also a crate full of flour, dried meat, and vegetables. With in the last crate would be fifteen tanned hides. A letter was attached to the crates.

I hope these items fare well on the field for you and your men... Good luck and may Saradomin guide you forth unto victory.

It would not be signed...

25-Feb-2014 04:34:51

Aivas

Aivas

Posts: 3,002 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Goddamn miners! They spend all day down in their holes in the ground, and they still haven't figured out that we need pre-smithed weapons and armor over here. Pre-smithed! The air is stagnant and filled with moisture, we can barely light a fire when it rains, let alone smith a masterpiece. Ah well. Thank Saradomin for these, at any rate. It's been months since my last vegetable from Western Gielinor."

*The package was well received by one of the forward observation posts in Morytania. The event was comm'd in to headquarters, and the contents smuggled inland.*

Thank you :)

25-Feb-2014 05:14:24

Aivas

Aivas

Posts: 3,002 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"To insult someone we call him 'bestial. For deliberate cruelty and nature, 'human' might be the greater insult."

-Isaac Asimov

A formal response to someone who inferred that Vyres were a crueler race than that of Man.

28-Feb-2014 03:54:39 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2014 03:55:14 by Aivas

Glorfindyl

Glorfindyl

Posts: 2,806 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application Form:

Screen-Name: Ambroscrux

Time Zone: PST

Character Name: None

Character Race: Shade

Brief History: Once a feral evil spirit heiling from the depths of the darkest corners of Gielinor, it has now been enslaved by a superior, extraordinary kin of its own, and dispatched by its shadowy master to pursue the legendary Myreque that dwell in the Myre. Ever since it was tracking the werewolves' council near Canifs and their encounter with the Myreque leader, it has been following them to through the course of attaining the Dead-Drop and the related private council in an undisclosed location.

05-Mar-2014 06:59:05

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rologarth said :

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡[
The Myreque
]‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Myreque Communique
Caistleday, Moevyng 27, 6A 1

It has been a while since I could last craft a communique. While most of the days since my last penning have been uneventful, a few days ago something very interesting happened.

Senen Vaeyl, vile patriarch of the Vaeyl Coven, accosted me while I was on a routine scouting of the swamp trail north of the Mort Ridge Mine. Initially disguised as an elderly monk, the vyre set upon me and began pelting me with questions and offers of a most curious sort. He sought my aid to betray the Wolves of Canifis to being his territory back under his control, and in exchange he would offer my men and I the chance to assassinate the rising Bellemare's leaders.

I think I fooled the vile beast. After putting up quite the fight, I feigned reluctant interest in its plot. Little does it know that I have quite the surprise for it and its kin. The Myreque does not forget what the vampyres do, nor do we associate with them lightly. Working with the Vaeyl will only bring further ruin to the desolate lands of Morytania. Senen can burn in hell... after I send him there, of course.

Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

05-Mar-2014 07:36:47 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2014 07:37:29 by Rologarth

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150 Back to Top