Forums

The Myreque

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Senen Vaeyl , time and time again your minions and your kin have failed to stifle our advances. Perhaps the pompous Vampyric aristocracy is not as omnipresent and omnipotent as you would have the "lesser" races believe. We are the hope of the innocent and downtrodden . As long as we draw breath , we will make sure you, and your kin, do not have any respite. We will not rest, wretched fiend. We will fight to the last man , and rid Morytania of your species' foul reign .

Long live a Free Morytania! Long live the Myreque!

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

11-Feb-2014 21:42:35

Aivas

Aivas

Posts: 3,002 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thought I heard a rumblin'
Callin' to my name,
Two hundred million guns are loaded
Satan cries, "Take aim!"

Better run through the jungle,
Woa, Don't look back to see.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle

15-Feb-2014 02:59:05

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rologarth said :
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡[
The Myreque
]‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Myreque Communique
Essianday, Moevyng 10, 6A 1

Our generous comrades west of the holy Salve, the White Knights, seem to have sent us a supply crate full of writing supplies. Unfortunately, literacy in the Sanguinesti Region is quite uncommon. My men were in the process of sorting the supplies out for kindling when I stopped them. Where they saw fuel, I saw a means to preserve our struggle should the worst come to pass. I saw a diary of sorts, or a communique.

If you are reading this then you are a trusted friend, or a vile entity that has infiltrated our innermost sanctum and likely driven us from our home. I am Isaac, Lieutenant of the recently reestablished Mort Myre Chapter of the Myreque. At thirty-three years of age as of last Wintumber, I was born in the year 5A 143 to parents unknown. The events in my life prior to my tenure in the Myreque are inconsequential.

For weeks after establishing the new Chapter we laid low and kept our ears to the ground. We recruited any brave soul willing to lend a blade, made allies where we could, and hoarded every resource we could get our hands on. It was not until the Vaeyl Coven hosted their Gala that we were ready to show Drakan and his minions that we were ready to take back our freedom. Planned by my colleague and friend, Castigo, we struck fear into the heart of the Vamp**ic Aristocracy with enough explosives to level half a manor.

Like any great tale, that was only the beginning. With events set into motion, we began looking past the borders of Morytania. If we were to make any sort of difference, we could not do it alone.

Page 1 of 4

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

17-Feb-2014 03:10:58 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2015 17:42:36 by Rologarth

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150 Back to Top