Forums

The Godless Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-895-65155377

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lyam said :
How active is this clan/ how often do you all meet up and what not? It's been some time since I have tried RP on Runescape or in general and I'd really like to get back into something social in a game.

To answer your question in order.

1. Pretty active, we pretty much have a citadel as well that is up and running.

2. We do random rp depending on those who wants to, or we just find a day most are on to rp. Once a week though we do story style rp, add me in-game if you wish for more information
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

18-Aug-2015 04:54:16

Lyam

Lyam

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guess I'll put an app in then just in case. :)

User Name: Lyam

Character's Name: Lyam

Character's Age: Mid 20's

Character's Race: Half Human

Character's appearance: At a first glance Lyam seems slightly mysterious to those who notice him. He keeps away from crowds and simply watches, his tall frame leaning against whatever is near. He tends to always have his hood up and from under it light brown hair and green eyes are visible. Once talking, he can go on about almost anything smiling the whole time.

Preferred class as Soldier: (Warrior, Ranger, or Mage) Ranger

RP Experience: (1 out of 10 how good are you?) Like 4 is*? It's been awhile since I've done any RPing and I wanted to try and get back in. I do write in my spare time (also going to school for it.)

Jobs: (what job would you like from the list? If none, please state so.) Hunter

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who. Guthix and Seren

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following. Not so much not following the others as looking for a purpose. When Lyam went out adventuring to find his place in the world he learned much about Guthix from the people he met and he took to heart what he heard. In his adventures he did what he could to help those he ran into, but when Guthix was killed he realized he needed to do more. He wondered aimlessly for a time looking for a purpose, spent some time with the elves but left not long after their city was returned to them. During Tuska's fall, he learned of the Godless and decided he might be able to help there.

Timezone (Optional): EST

Any extra information:

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in. Was in a clan with a IRL friend, but we both decided to disband it since we had a like of direction in it. That just recently happened so a wait of less than 7 days

If guest, what clan are you in?

18-Aug-2015 15:28:55 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2015 00:51:20 by Lyam

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Lyam,

Accepted, though the race you seemed questioning it? You can be any race you want, gnome, dwarf, elve, goblin, ect. Don't be afraid to pick, add me in game, or guest the clan and see if someone can invite you if they are on and not busy. Remember the clan name is The Godless (double space)
Duke of Fort Forinthry

18-Aug-2015 16:30:19 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2015 16:30:57 by Quael

Ellone
Sep Member 2015

Ellone

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
profiled.
I have been away from the RS RP scene for awhile now and looking forward to rekindling the flame again, so to speak. On what days and time (EST) are most usual for this role play?
Thanks.

03-Sep-2015 03:14:35

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Ellone said :
profiled.
I have been away from the RS RP scene for awhile now and looking forward to rekindling the flame again, so to speak. On what days and time (EST) are most usual for this role play?
Thanks.

Hello, The usual time the clan has a rp together (as events) is 5 - 5:30 pm est (maybe later on) on fridays, some days is a different freestyle rp we have with each other. On some days it can be from around noon to evening.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

03-Sep-2015 19:49:16

Errowyn
Jan Member 2015

Errowyn

Posts: 204 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Errowyn

Character's Name: Errin

Character's Age: 25

Character's Race: human

Character's appearance: 5'6" tall - see game avatar

Preferred class as Soldier: (Warrior, Ranger, or Mage) flexible

RP Experience: (1 out of 10 how good are you?) 6

Jobs: (what job would you like from the list? If none, please state so.) what ever is needed

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who. Guthix

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following. :: Believes that the gods should stay in their own realm and not interfere with mortals. We mess things up ourselves without outside help and straighten them out.

Timezone (Optional): PST (west coast usa)

Any extra information: I prefer Legacy and w97 or w115

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in. :: Guest // Clan: Asgarnian Empire

04-Sep-2015 18:15:45 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2015 18:38:38 by Errowyn

Ellone
Sep Member 2015

Ellone

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Ellone

Character's Name: Ellone

Character's Age: 16

Character's Race: Avian

Character's appearance: 5'6'' [see Avatar]

Preferred class as Soldier: Mage

R* Experience: 6 (it's been awhile)