Quick find code: 237-238-895-65155377

Magic Alpaca

Magic Alpaca

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Irisa NyiraX

Character's Name: Keshiri Keating

Character's Age: 25

Character's Race: Human

Character's appearance: Height: 5'10, Eyes: Large dark brown, Hair: Long dark brown, Eyebrows: Thick defined, Mouth: Small, Nose: Pug, Skin: Fair

Preferred class as Soldier: Mage

R* Experience: 7.854

Jobs: Scout

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who. Gods: Yes, Keshiri had followed Saradomin before.

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following. (Keshiri feels that Saradomin isn't for the greater good of Glienor and that no other god besides Guthix upon what she read had everything in balance, her views are on balance, Saradomin can't provide this, and with Guthix dead she wanted to find the next place to join, she believes the human world needs no intervention from the gods in order to find a true balance to progress this world.)

Timezone (Optional): Western Coast (U.S.A)

Any extra information: I will be changing my username to Alpaca something ^.^

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in. (For the duration of 2 days it will be guesting, for I left a clan previously and I would like to become a member after it is over)

If guest, what clan are you in? None
Alpaca?

23-Jul-2015 22:06:26

Dr Quantum

Dr Quantum

Posts: 1,929 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Dr Quantum

Character's Name: Dr Quantum ( Real name not disclosed )

Character's Age: 23

Character's Race: Human

Character's appearance: Seems aged beyond his years, wears an eye-patch as a result of an accident suffered as a war-medic. Average physical build.

Preferred class as Soldier: Warrior

RP Experience: (1 out of 10 how good are you?) 3/4 - Not RP'd in a long time, but used to get involved in several RP events in other MMOs in the past.

Jobs: (what job would you like from the list? If none, please state so.) Field Medic / Fisherman in spare time.

Have you followed any Gods? No , in-fact the name quantum arose when he tried to simulate the power of the Gods with human technology in an effort to render them useless.

Why are you joining the Godless? In an effort to rid the world of false prophets and loosen the Gods' grip over Gielinor.

Timezone (Optional): GMT + 0 ( UK time )

Any extra information:

Are you joining as a guest or full member? Full Member, I was in a clan although as a retuning player I am unsure what the name was!

If guest, what clan are you in? N/A

25-Jul-2015 01:46:15

Lyam

Lyam

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How active is this clan/ how often do you all meet up and what not? It's been some time since I have tried RP on Runescape or in general and I'd really like to get back into something social in a game.

18-Aug-2015 03:54:08

Quick find code: 237-238-895-65155377 Back to Top