Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quael said :
Events

Title: To Dragon or Not to Dragonkin

Date and Time: July 17, 6 pm EST

Starting Location: Port Sarim

Synopsis: After an amazing rescue for an hostage, the Godless found themselves attacked by a Dragonkin, who was seemingly attacking the hostage and not the Godless them selves. Thankfully after surviving the attack they managed to report it. After a long investigation, the Godless found out that there is a group of Dragon hunter who sneaked into Karamja, and is looking for the creature by harassing civilians.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

11-Jul-2015 16:35:45

Obito IX

Obito IX

Posts: 1,784 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name:Narc*Chris

Character's Name: Garrow Te*tor

Character's Age: 23

Character's Race: Human

Character's appearance: Black hair spiky hair with blue dye on the tips. He has pale skin and stands at 6"3 in height. He is also very broad and has dark blue hair.

Preferred class as Soldier: (Warrior, Ranger, or Mage): Warrior

RP Experience: (1 out of 10 how good are you?): I used to forum roleplay on this site and a few others but in-game roleplay is new to me so I would say a 4 right now.

Jobs: (what job would you like from the list? If none, please state so.) Spy or guard but I will do whatever is needed from me.

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who: I followed Saradomin a few years back and then followed Armadyl until recently.

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following:Got sick of all the gods and decided to make a change and try to stop the power the gods have in Gielinor.

Timezone (Optional): GMT

Any extra information: I will be going on holidays from the 22nd-29th of July.

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in.:I will be a full member next week as I just left my last clan Blackdust.

If guest, what clan are you in? Blackdust

12-Jul-2015 17:22:07

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Summary for the RP

Karamja, finally the Godless had permission to visit it. The group had prepared now, as they set sail to the island, they heard a loud dragon-like roar that startled everyone in the ship. Over night the ship had arrived towards Karamja, before getting to shore, they saw a humanoid dragon fly above them in great speed towards Karamja. Concerned, the Godless got off quickly and walked towards the location they saw the creature fly towards. Avoiding dangerous plants, animals, and people. The group noticed the creature was just a mile away, and hid behind nearby trees. As they examine the creature closer, they notice it to be a Dragonkin, who has stated to be looking for a hidden false user it has been looking for. Soon after it flew off once again west of the jungle heading towards the location The false user is.

After exploring further into the jungle, the group made it towards Brimhaven. After entering, one of the members had a surprised welcome part by a monkey, who decided to hump his face. After a bit of struggle, and some attention gotten towards themselves, the group had decided to question some citizens within the village. Each one stated that creature flew over them heading west into the jungle. Of course the group recklessly continued into the jungle to encounter the Dragonkin. As they entered the jungle, they notice the group of dragon hunter they were looking for beating on a old man. The Godless ambushed the Dragon hunter and saved the old man, but the dragon hunter didn't give up, and planed to kill them all for the information the old man had. Before the hunters could do anything else the Dragonkin landed behind them walking towards the group. The hunter thinking this is a rare dragon tried to kill the creature only to have themselves killed. The Godless moved away from the creature leaving the old man alone with it.

[Con.]
Duke of Fort Forinthry

19-Jul-2015 03:21:18 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2015 03:22:00 by Quael

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

After a small plea from the old man, one of the member rescued the old man, only because of the fire missing the old man, it killed several other citizens that were fishing at shore. The Dragonkin then looked at who saved the false user and attacked him, only to have the rest of the Godless hid within the woods. The Dragonkin began to shoot it's flame within the woods aiming towards what ever it saw move. Soon it located the false user who happened to be with a knocked out member who avoided the flames but had a coconut hit him on his head. The Old man plead to the Dragonkin, only for it to shoot it's flame towards him. The Old man survived as his ring of life activated before the flame could kill him. This left the Dragonkin wondering, only to have a member suggest it being a special kind of ring. The creature considered it as well, only to then leave ignoring the group and went off towards his lab t oresearch on a way to stop it from happening again.

After this the Godless had returned to the mainland informing Mark of what happened. This concerned him, as he now wonders what to do next.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

19-Jul-2015 03:21:33

Quick find code: 237-238-895-65155377 Back to Top