Ello Freak

Ello Freak

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application.

User Name: Groovilius

Character's Name: Groovilius

Character's Age: 34

Character's Race: Human

Character's appearance: Dark, chain mail covered in thick leather. His Sword is sharp and agile, and his shield is brutal and resilient. He has long brown hair, and quite the beard. he usually dons bifocals on his face.

Preferred class as Soldier: Warrior or Scout

RP Experience: 9

Jobs: Fishing, monster hunting

Have you followed any Gods? No

Why are you joining the Godless? I was an ex Guthixian like everyone else, so I picked to remain loyal.

Timezone (Optional): Central U.S.

Any extra information: His intellect is hulking, second only to his skill as a swordsman. Groovilius is a bit of an arrogant smart ass, but his loyalty is unwavering. He wishes to see Gilenor free of all the gods fighting to replace Guthix. He wishes to see prosperity among the mortals of Gilenor, unswayed by power-hungry Gods.

Are you joining as a Guest or full member to the clan? Full Member

04-Sep-2016 04:09:10

Chaseme100
Oct Member 2022

Chaseme100

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Chaseme100

Character's Name: Silver Silver-rose

Character's Age: 17

Character's appearance: Blue hooded robes with a green cape and a Staff

Preferred class as Soldier: Mage

RP Experience: 7-8

Jobs: Diviners

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who. Guthix

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following: I'm a Guthixian Like many I wanted to honor Guthix's wishes to not worship him and in removing the gods from Gielinor

Timezone (Optional): Est

Any extra information: Kind, Trys to help if he can, He hates a few gods and like to summon familiars

Are you joining as a guest or full member? Full

05-Sep-2016 00:24:39 - Last edited on 19-May-2017 00:04:35 by Chaseme100

Caliboros
Apr Member 2020

Caliboros

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Fhiora0

Character's Name: Fhiora

Character's Age: 46+

Character's Race: half human, half dragon

Character's appearance: purple-gray armor with white hair

Preferred class as Soldier: Warrior

RP Experience: 8-9

Jobs: warrior, commander

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who. Yes. Zaros.

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following: I never did follow Zaros. I was following him only to know his strengths and weaknesses so I may strike him down.

Timezone (Optional):

Any extra information: Recruiting for army to kill the gods of this world and others

Are you joining as a guest or full member? I wish to be a member.

If guest, what clan are you in? I was in The Empire of Zaros

14-Sep-2016 03:35:46 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2016 03:39:18 by Caliboros

Elmore

Elmore

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Elmore

Character's Name: Kyle

Character's Age: 18

Character's appearance: 6'2, black hair, athletic build and clean shaven. young looking wearing darker clothes or my plate.

Preferred class as Soldier: Warrior

RP Experience: (1 out of 10 how good are you?) 6.5

Jobs: (what job would you like from the list? If none, please state so.) Still figuring that out but I would possibly be interested in exploring the options in more detail but as it stands at this time I would be interested in becoming either a guard, fisherman or a chef.

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who.
I have dabbled in many as I was learning of the reasoning behind the gods intentions and what they had caused, I then realized the godless was for me after I witnessed the destruction the other gods created.

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following.
The Godless has given me hope that we don't have to follow the gods and we can create a new greater world without the intervention of the gods!

Timezone (Optional): PST

Any extra information: Excited to be here!

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in. a smaller clan that ended up falling apart shortly after it was created.

If guest, what clan are you in? I am in the clan.

16-Sep-2016 04:56:19

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter would arrive to the Godless emmisary in Sarim by way of an elven courier teleporting in nearby. It bore the seal of the Telemmaitë, unbroken.

°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°
Telemmaitë
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°

To the ones who claim they are Godless,

We are the Telemmaitë; the ambassadors of human-elven relations in Kandarin and Asgnarnia, and we need your help. It is unsafe for me to disclose details in a letter like this, but if you seek as I seek to weaken the cause of religious zealots, then I would suggest you [The highest ranking official within the Godless organization] send word to me of a secure location where we may speak in private.

I think we can work together towards a greater purpose.

Viscount Nolfinwë 'Ithell' Telemmaitë, Patriarch, Lord of Hailawën
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

24-Sep-2016 02:26:36 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2016 02:27:16 by BloxzorKBG

Salwamander

Salwamander

Posts: 418 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name:
Leopard Slug

Character's Name:
Basma El-Hashem

Character's Age:

Character's Race:
Human

Character's appearance:
Little Kharidian girl, 5'2", likes to dress in fancy clothes, dyes her hair every other week

Preferred class as Soldier:
Ranger

RP Experience:
Loads of years of experience, but I can barely read most of the time. 3.

Jobs:
Diviner

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who.
Menaphite Pantheon

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following.
She sees her own gods as useless, and hates the destruction they've caused. The refugee fallout alone from the BoL was enough to put her off the whole god thing. After which, some ex-guthixians put it in her head that they'd all be better off without em. Besides, joining a group a neato way to practice divination, and get some feedback on her crafts. Side with a cause, and they'll side with you, eh? Plus the more gods dead, and the more divine energy to go around, the better.

Timezone (Optional):
UTC or something? I'm EST without the Daylight Savings time.

Any extra information:
She wants to get into inventing things and is looking for some guidance.

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in.
Full member.

If guest, what clan are you in?
Leopard slugs.
||
Ba
rba
dos

28-Sep-2016 04:07:31

Quick find code: 237-238-895-65155377 Back to Top