Nov Member 2022

Axii

Posts: 176 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application.

User Name: Axii

Character's Name: Axii

Character's Age: Mid twenties

Character's Race: Human

Character's appearance: Kharidian, from a noble family.

Preferred class as Soldier: (Warrior, Ranger, or Mage) Mage

R* Experience: (1 out of 10 how good are you?) I'm completely new, but I have a general idea & I know a lot of lore. 3?

Jobs: (what job would you like from the list? If none, please state so.) Diviner/mage (considering mages are only called in during wars or for other tasks, diviner is my main job)

Have you followed any Gods? If yes, please state who. I grew up a Zarosian. I still hold a tremendous amount of respect for him, but the other gods must be stopped. Immediately.

Why are you joining the Godless? If answered yes to the question above, include why you stopped following. Gielinor is no place for gods roaming around. My views are mostly Guthixian, however I would listen to what Zaros had to say.

Timezone (Optional): PST

Any extra information:

Are you joining as a guest or full member? If you have to wait seven days please include what clan you were in. Full member

06-Sep-2015 00:39:50

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
User Name: Void

Character's Name: “Naabe” (Refers to level of skill: Gojaro do not have traditional naming in their society.)

Character's Age: Estimated 32 standard years.

Character's Race: Ramokee Hoardstalker (Formerly Gojaro.)

Character's appearance: Nabee is an average-sized Hoardstalker with 4 horns that point forward, grey skin and a normal-length fleshy tail. He wears an open, hand-crafted leather vest that includes amber fittings, a rugged pair of hand-crafted, black bear hide trousers that are fitted together to his form by leather bands, three finger pronged gauntlets and clawed foot protectors from dull copper, a selection of crude summoning pouches attached to his belt, and a spirt wolf paw amulet.

Preferred class as Soldier: Ranged (Throwing Stars/Chakrams)

RP Experience: A solid 7. Most of my experience is sourced from private sessions.

Jobs: Diviner (Shame that the Godless do not have Summoners.)

Have you followed any Gods?
“Yes, we followed a pantheon of spirits upon the plain of spirits. My former Challem (clan leader) forced myself, my family and the rest of us to worship a beast known as the Great Boar. Your people refer to her as Tuska. Secretly however, we all despised her and her Airuts.”

Why are you joining the Godless?
“I became a Ramokee (exile) for defending myself against one of the boar’s beasts. Creatures of divinity like her only inspire hate and irrational thinking: this must change. The Godless, the people who felled the Great Boar, show hope to a world I have called home for some cycles of light and dark now. And I feel strongly that you are my new kin, and that I may assist you in some of your endeavours with the skills I bring from the plane of spirits.”

Are you joining as a full member? Yes, but I require 7 days until I can join the clan as I left today.
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Owner of the RuneScape Roleplay Wiki
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

10-Sep-2015 20:50:03

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quael said :
Event in-progress

Title : Murder Mystery in Edgeville

Date and Time : September 18, 9 pm EST

Starting Location : Edgville

Synopsis: Within Edgeville, a murder has accord in the attention of the godless, as one of their Recruit was murdered, it is up to several members to solve the mystery of this strange murder, and who is the cause of it. There will be Puzzle, riddles, and death every where you go, so look out!

Reminder to the Godless members!!
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

18-Sep-2015 16:09:07

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quael said :
Event in-progress

Title : The rescue, the miracle, the betrayal?

Date and Time : September 25, 9 pm EST

Starting Location : Lumbridge

Synopsis: In Mazcab, the Airuts are planing to force their way to the portal once again, but the Mazcab natives managed to trick the Airuts into chasing a face prison escape, to allow the Godless help the native of the world in their plan to stop the Airuts, but can they succeed?

Reminder!!
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

24-Sep-2015 03:32:59

Nahabed
Aug Member 2021

Nahabed

Posts: 489 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So,due to not everyone knowing the full details of the Jandres/Elizabeth storyline, I am posting information on the forum,which can be found IC, to not only provide info for those who wish to join us in this plot but to also give their characters the general info for it. Note,this is to provide the basics and is written from the perspective of someone who has not been present for the Jandres part.

*After repairing the noticeboard,Dark placed a few notes on it which detailed the events the transpired to now.*

"So,with clean up and repairs going underway...I felt it was time to leave a very necessary explanation for everyone.

This bizarre adventure started some time ago,back when the Bandos and Armadyl fight was still a recent thing. Some loony though he was the son of Saradomin and decided to start a religion,as most zealots do. His name was Jandres, and he was an arse. After fighting,searching,and more fighting we eventually stopped his preachers,we defeated him. There was also something about someone named Kobolos or something,but I wasn't there when we actually finished Jandres so who knows.

Unfortunately,things didn't go as planned....as it turns out Jandres wasn't dead,he was turned into a wight my our fair-weather Mahjarrat ally Ralphamic. Even worse, Ralph is an idiot so somehow Jandres came back to life a little bit before Tuska showed up. By next time we saw him,Jandres became a follower of Tuska and ambushed our group during the transportation of the golem to Draynor. He also learned how to eat souls from people,which made things rather serious.

Jandres then kidnapped Mark while he was goofing off at the beach. I found where he took Mark and brought a small group to rescue the fool. It then turned out Jandres was a girl now by the name of Elizabeth. After a minor skirmish, we rescued Mark and some random guy and left the fort.It didn't end there.
(Continue in next post)

11-Oct-2015 21:17:38

Quick find code: 237-238-895-65155377 Back to Top